ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA's - Day 1 - Match/discussion thread

Happel beats Jamison 4-2 and Jamison is done. I thought he was going to have a good tournament and instead he goes 2 and bbq

I think we can all agree that not wrestling at the Big Tens was the right choice. Carter looked rusty, gave up a TD for the first time this season and wasn't able to finish off with a TD to get the major.

Huh? What? Not wrestling at B1Gs would make him more rusty and less conditioned - haven't a clue what point your trying to make. Not wrestling at B1Gs despite being healthy enough appears to have hurt his chances, not helped them. Had he wrestled at B1Gs, he would have been on the mat 2 weeks ago like everyone else - as it is, he hasn't been on the mat for a month which likely accounts for the rustiness and lack of conditioning.

• Wow
Reactions: Hotshoe
When Will Lewan found out Nationals were in KC he immediately looked up yelp reviews for the best 24-hour laundromat.

Travis is a tough kid. He’s a few pretty good wins this year. Levi is whole different beast however

Will Lewan once burned his tongue by listening to a Red Hot Chili Peppers album

Robb with a TD and 4 back on Lewan. A cradle with his foot just in the circle

Levi is so good. Just so fundamentally sound in every position. I really would love to see him and Mesenbrink wrestle again. I think most feel like MM has passed him by but I want to see Levi’s incredible defense against MM insane offense. I think those 2 practicing with each other all season has pushed them both to a new level

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT