ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting Class Thread

I think it is high-time PSU bust a move for 2021 recruiting.

The competition is not resting at all!

The Buckeyes’ Class of 2021 was ranked No. 1 in the country as of this writing with 10 verbal commitments. The leading member of Ohio State’s next class is five-star defensive end
Jack Sawyer
of Pickerington, Ohio.

Not worried at all. This time last year, we had a number of recruits that had given verbals, and I’m not sure if any of them ended up signing with the good guys.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Wiltfong with a CB for Grimes to UGA (I think) and UMD insider with a CB for Caleb Williams to Maryland??

Wiltfong with a CB for Grimes to UGA (I think) and UMD insider with a CB for Caleb Williams to Maryland??

The last people to figure out Locksely is full of crap will be the UMD insiders. I am sure he told them they are in great shape for Williams.

The last people to figure out Locksely is full of crap will be the UMD insiders. I am sure he told them they are in great shape for Williams.

I checked out the guy who put in that CB. He doesn't have much activity. His all time picks says 2 for 2. I'm betting it's more likely he's just looking to get some attention from his readers. Put in the big splash CB -- hey look at me, I'm over here. Get more clicks, people learn his name and that he writes stuff about Maryland, etc. Smart move, but meaningless in the overall scheme of where Williams ends up.

Florida 4 star WR with offers from PSU, Mich, Mia, Wisc, Auburn etc. This is probably PSU here.

Edit: Bralon Brown tweet that commitment is coming soon. I can't see the tweet when I post it for some reason.

To be determined. Close friends with Dunmore, recent glowing comments about PSU, Seider, and Franklin. I mean, he's a 4 star, Top 200 kid at a position of need. This isn't some schmo from Boalsburg.
I guess I just said that because his 247 ranking dropped, but I mean that is not the end all be all. Franklin's evaluation obviously matters the most.

So is it
McCord to OSU
Williams to OU
Nussmeier to LSU
Velilleux to PSU

Another site's webcast mentioned Nussmeier wants to make a decision soon so PSU will prob be out since he hasn't viseted there in a while. It will be interesting what Clemson does with QB if Williams doesn't go there since a lot of the top QB's are committed elsewhere even if they got the #1 QB last year.

:)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT