ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruiting Class Thread

We have NO running backs yet in the 2018, 2019, 2020 classes. This is a big need. Elijah Howard has an offer from TN but could be interested one day in PSU as he is only 13.

Hey Statewise! Longtime no see. Whatever happened to that kick arse avitar? 'Statewise' is cursive. You should bring it back.

Check this kid out - 2035 recruiting class prospect...

Hey Statewise! Longtime no see. Whatever happened to that kick arse avitar? 'Statewise' is cursive. You should bring it back.

Ha! That wasn't my avatar, it was my signature. I think it got swept away when the format changed on this site. Going to have to think of a good avatar and try to get it uploaded before the 2021 class signs.

Reactions: TheGLOV and Cosmos
Yeah, and he looks like a good one; great quickness.

To be fair, Slade had not committed when the original post by Statewise was made (Jan. 2017, and Slade committed in Feb.)
Jaysus, Clarkston dug up this thread? I wonder what the weather will be like for the 2021 home opener.:oops:

We should be recruiting Marc Spndler's son Rocco.
6'4, 250 starting OT/DT for Clarkston, who is playing in the big school semifinals this weekend in MI.
Besides rubbing it in on Pitt, I've seen him play a few times this year, and the the kid is going to be a legit prospect.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...indler-gives-clarkston-early-boost/105484778/
Problem is as you said Mark is a Pitt guy. Mark and I are both from West Scranton. Mark was the USA Today Defensive Player of the Year. Emmit Smith was the Offensive Player. I give us about zero chance with his son. I remember when Paterno came to the school.
But you're right. Marks son will be a big time player.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Here's an update on Derrick Davis. He performed at Cleveland, Ohio UA on Sunday 2/18.

During defensive back drills, nobody moved like Monroeville (Pa.) Gateway’s Derrick Davis who exploded through that work. The 2021 recruit could play numerous positions on the next level. He worked out at cornerback in this venue but could also be a big-time guy on offense. Penn State is the early 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite. Cleveland UA

Reactions: T J
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT