ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAAs Session 6 (Finals) Thread

I know Iowa will remain in first, But Why do I feel like any Junior High Studs watching tonight will think Penn State is the Team Champion!!!!!!!!! LOL, If Iowa wanted to use this year to help recruit in the future, I think Penn State has crashed that party!! YEAH BABY

Without the Berge injury, we might have just pulled this team victory off:

TeamPointsMaximum
Potential
# F# 1st# 2nd# 3rd# 4th# 5th# 6th# 7th# 8th
Team Standings
Iowa
125​
131​
3​
2​
2​
1​
1​
Penn State
109.5​
115.5​
4​
3​
2​

Iowa fans are absolutely delusional at this point. It happens every year. They were confident they'd win by 50 and they are barely going to pull this out. They are lucky they had a veteran team and PSU had a team of freshman or else it would have been a slaughter again.

its-what-we-do.jpg

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I don’t care who comes back for Iowa, OSU, Cornell or whomever next year. We’re the favorites. I believe it, our team does, and after tonight the rest of the wrestling world will know it. 2022 Dynasty Part 3 begins.

Well I just looked at HR and amazingly it turns out that all of the stall calls on RBY were warranted, also Cael apparently shoots up all of our wrestlers before the match, Lee also was stalling, and last but not least, the Sandusky card was played not once, not twice, but three times. Stay classy Iowa.
Meh....I'll let them have it. Sandusky and an NCAA title every 10 years is about all they've got goin' on these days

Reactions: FightOnState
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT