ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAAs Session 6 (Finals) Thread

If u haven’t look at Iowa board its a treat, Those so called most knowledgeable posters are so upset and delusional they think carter was running and hidlay wasn’t. Have to go over and get a good laugh. Congrats to Iowa for team tittle but PSU makes champions.

Awesome AB. 4 for 4.

I know it is smart, strategic, and part of the sport, however I hate when wrestlers do what AB did at the end. Always have, always will.

Exactly what Hidlay deserved - Hidlay didn't want to wrestle for 90% of the match, then gets dinged for his bullshit, is down a point and all of the sudden wants to actually wrestle for the last 30 seconds! Doesn't work that way - Brooks fed him exactly what he deserved, Hidlay's own bullshit. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Who envisioned CStar as a national champ after the opening match debacle at Indiana?
Lot of parallels to both Cenzo and Mark Hall. All three lost a match to a lesser opponent early, lost to the top wrestler in the country at B1Gs, but turned it on when it mattered most to win a national title against their higher rated opponent.

Big muscles stalled the whole match have to have Been big twelve refs. Did the same thing against guy wrestling against iowa state earlier.

Wouldn’t have come to that if the official got down on the mat and gave Aaron his swipes.
I agree. I'm guessing it happened too quick for the ref to get in position, and was over before he could get in position. But what the hell do I know?

Big muscles stalled the whole match have to have Been big twelve refs. Did the same thing against guy wrestling against iowa state earlier.
Hey Raz! Got my first Covid shot today. Be down for breakfast again soon after I get shot #2.

Reactions: razpsu
Ferrari may actually be crazy enough to go to HW and get on the mat with Gable.
giphy.gif

Ferrari’s character will be be like Bob Backlund stumbling off into the twilight after staring at the lights with Kerk on top of him

Someone posted on hr that we need a push out rule. Guess he finally admitted that's the only way iowa can score lmfao. What a bunch of toads over there. They drown out all the same posters with shut up and sign off lol. Iowa sucks period. They really suck in the finals enjoy it next year different story. Can't wait to hear them cry when four or five of their seniors leave lmfao

• Love
Reactions: lionlover and Ski
Man, HR is just a total trainwreck right now.

Glad our forum is so much better than that.

This one is my favorite:

I watched a lot of aggressive wrestlers in the tourney get beat by guys that did nothing except wrestle the edge and take advantage of the guy that was actually wrestling. PSU is the best at that tonight. IMO it will ruin the sport if something is not done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT