ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NCAAs Session 1B Thread

looks like Beard will be up 1st, as he's on deck on 5, and Kerk is still in the hold on 4

Exactly. Had Reenan avoided the takedown, sure, maybe, but when you award the takedown, apparently Reenan didn't flee the mat.

I have never seen a stall call on a takedown. Help me out. Has anyone?

between the Calls in that match and the Murin match, Wow. I guess they really want to make sure Iowa breaks up the PSU Dynasty. lol It was an uphill battle before seeing Iowa get the benefit of the doubt in Stall calls or in Murin case non calls.
Warner got at least 2 if not 3 points awarded for stalling on Reenan ... the final one at end of third being a joke

Warner got at least 2 if not 3 points awarded for stalling on Reenan ... the final one at end of third being a joke
Oh I absolutely think Reenen deserved the stall calls-- but you cant give Stall and Takedown at the exact same time with 3 seconds to go. I agree A joke. Its either a takedown, or a stall for fleeing. It cant be both when he did not Flee, if he did Flee he was out and the takedown can not happen. Wow

197 R1: Michael Beard vs. Jacob Koser (Navy)

I'll go with JK for Koser

Per 1
Beard in on a low single, JK with a whizzer, but Beard gets behind for the quick TD, 2-0. Beard goes over 1 min in RT early in the match. Beard has changed sides, but not having luck in tilting. And just like that, he does tilt him and gets 4 NF, 6-0. JK rolled back to his belly. Beard nearly with another tilt, nothing. JK to his base, then to his feet, but they go OOB with 8 sec left. End. RT @ 2:44 for Beard

Per 2
Beard takes bottom. Caution on JK. JK throws in a leg, Beard to his feet, then down, now trying to hip over, he might do it, grabs the chin, and gets the reversal, 8-0. Jk is flat, and then works to his base. He sits out, Beard stays with him, then JK to his feet and out, 8-1. Beard gets an ankle and gets the TD, 10-1. End. RT @ 3:01 for Beard, so it's already locked

Per 3
JK takes neutral. Beard with another ankle pick to a TD, 12-1. 1:20 left. Nearly tilts him, nothing. Beard cuts him, 12-2. JK dives and gets a low single, and gets the TD, 4-12. They go OOB with 30 sec left. Beard with an esc, and with 3:17 in RT, he wins a 14-4 Major!!!!

Kerk ends it basically the same time Beard's match ended. I blinked and it was 14-0 Kerk. Ends 18-0.

I’d who keeps scheduling things for guys like Kerk and Lee at the same time as their matches, but they sure are in a hurry

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT