ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Transfer portal news

Someone smarter than me, does he make sense for us with a redshirt year/weight change for RBY? Any issues transferring from B10 to B10?

Supposedly Seabass wants to go at 141. It would be nice to give Nick Lee a RS. But I think Seabass wants to go to a school where his points at Nationals will be pointless.

Reportedly going 141. What’s interesting is 133 might be clearing out. Gross graduated. Suriano ORS. Rivera maybe 141. Fix and/or Micic maybe 125. Not that I don’t think that any of those are someone that RBY can’t beat, if these movements occur, the path to a championship is easier.

But... but... Brands will turn him around... treat him much better than big bad Carl... Carl tossed him out like a bag of stale chips... he’ll become a star at Iowa!
Seriously, though, I hope he straightens this stuff out before it’s too late. Maybe LHU will be a good landing spot for him. Seemed to work for another 4x’er who had certain issues.

Kyle Bratke is reporting that Seabass is not in the portal, but another name is with a teaser for tuning into @flowrestling.

edit: Once again, my fingers are too slow. El-Jefe beats me with heavy hands. Need to set that wine glass down!

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
If Nick Lee Redshirt. Still looks awesome!!

125 Howard/ Meredith
133 RBY
141 Seabass
149 Verk
157 Berge
165 Lee
174 Starocci
184 Brooks
197 Beard
HWT Kerk

I got 8 All Americans and possibly 3 National Champs.= Team Champions

Seems strange to leave a place where the coaches are "straight and honest," "real with you," & "not going behind your back." IDK, maybe, just maybe, coaching isn't a big factor in what's going on with Teasdale.
^^ In which Dice outs himself as having listened to Teasdale's post-transfer interview.

It's also quite possible that he's leaving because the coaches were "straight and honest" with him.

^^ In which Dice outs himself as having listened to Teasdale's post-transfer interview.

It's also quite possible that he's leaving because the coaches were "straight and honest" with him.

I actually think that's not only quite possible, but quite probable.

I plead the fifth on the interview.

I doubt Monday would want to go to Iowa if he read the thread about why they don't have Black wrestlers. From they may not fit the "room culture" of working hard and studying to a mocking fake dialogue. It is actually cringe-worthy.

I doubt Monday would want to go to Iowa if he read the thread about why they don't have Black wrestlers. From they may not fit the "room culture" of working hard and studying to a mocking fake dialogue. It is actually cringe-worthy.
Yeah, big booster bnicolls is a real “law and order” guy

Reactions: NittanyChris
Are they still trying to rationalize Iowa not making Mark Hall's finalist list?

Reactions: PSUer1989
I just don't understand why anyone would even consider entering the Transfer Portal. I mean...the problem of quantum entanglement would stop me cold. Yes....I realize the Chinese successfully achieved quantum teleportation recently.......but that was with a single photon. The Atomic regeneration of something the size of a human.......even a 125. 133 or 141 lber would have odds approaching infinity. Haven't they watched "The Fly" ?? ..... It F#$@ed up Jeff Goldblum so bad...he is stuck doing commercials. #Avoidtheportal #SosadJeff #Dontforgetaboutvincentprice..... ...:)

If SeaBass is truly going 141 (rumored of course) i wonder what that does for his Olympic aspirations with Puerto Rico. Does he lose 16 lbs for 57 kg for the worlds last chance qualifier or does he go thru the gauntlet of 65 kg at last chance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT