ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Saleem Wormley becomes only the second member of Penn State's 12-member 2019 class who doesn't have an offer from either Alabama, Ohio State, or Michigan.

(The other is Keaton Ellis, from State College, PA.)

That's great. I'll be the first to take issue with "realistic" comment. I know Cine is trending elsewhere but with a decision not likely coming soon, I think this season's experiences and games will matter and I don't think we're out of it. I also think Bell is a possibility.

I'd put Isaac over Cine and Bell. Want to get a stud pass rusher every class. Bell is close though.

I was concerned but am not as concerns Franklin now.

Meyer at OSU is another matter.

For Franklin and PSU to lose ground to Michigan on a 5 star recruit after the success PSU has had the last 2 years may be reason for pause.

As regards Harrison he may end up at OSU but he will NOT end up at PSU per a highly regarded OSU expert.
Jim Harbaugh, is that you?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Anybody else listen to the B1G coach speak ..... if sincere, coherent and intelligent speech and communication are important at all why would any parent want to send their kids into a program run by the other babbling idiot head coaches in this conference?

Last edited:
Anybody else listen to the B1G coach speak ..... if if sincere, coherent and intelligent speech and communication are important at all why would any parent want to send their kids into a program run by the other babbling idiot head coaches in this conference?
"... if if sincere, coherent and intelligent speech and communication ..."
There is something wrong with this statement.

Reactions: Bertway0
CB for Brenton Strange, TE from WV. Looks pretty athletic in his highlights. Must be coming to the LB....

Reported offers from oh-high-ya and the domers.......

BRENTON STRANGE
  • TE
  • 6-5
  • CLASS OF 19
PARKERSBURG, WV(PARKERSBURG)

— 247SPORTS COMPOSITE —

With Zach Smith being fired by Ohio State, read some comments from fans wondering if he’ll keep his mouth shut about recruiting “irregularities”. What are they doing over there???

I wonder if he’ll go scorched earth on Urban and the program? Or stay classy? * - buckeyecurt [19:04:36 07/23/18] (3)
Now just hope he sober enough and not spill beans to osu football program * - ABuck2 [19:27:42 07/23/18] (4)

With Zach Smith being fired by Ohio State, read some comments from fans wondering if he’ll keep his mouth shut about recruiting “irregularities”. What are they doing over there???

I wonder if he’ll go scorched earth on Urban and the program? Or stay classy? * - buckeyecurt [19:04:36 07/23/18] (3)
Now just hope he sober enough and not spill beans to osu football program * - ABuck2 [19:27:42 07/23/18] (4)
If he wants to work again, he’ll just shut up and go to therapy.

If he wants to work again, he’ll just shut up and go to therapy.
That’s his only chance, but really who is going to hire him? There are hundreds of coaches who don’t beat pregnant women. No reason to give this a-hole another chance at a big time job. People need to know that there are consequences that a little therapy and crocodile tears can’t erase.

That’s his only chance, but really who is going to hire him? There are hundreds of coaches who don’t beat pregnant women. No reason to give this a-hole another chance at a big time job. People need to know that there are consequences that a little therapy and crocodile tears can’t erase.
Locksley has a job. At Bama to boot.

tOSU’s top 2019 recruit is WR Wilson.
Will he start looking around?

1_5168996.jpg
GARRETT WILSON
  • WR
  • 6-0.5
  • CLASS OF 19
AUSTIN, TX(LAKE TRAVIS)
— 247SPORTS COMPOSITE —

NATL. RANK
WR RANK