ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Could he bulk up and play LB for PSU??
He’s a big corner right now - the staff (and Clemson’s staff) thinks his best position going forward is safety. The kid wants to play corner, but I suspect might have recently came to realize that us and Clemson might have been right.

Reactions: TheGLOV
FYI, someone on this board laughed when I said Zach Harrison was seriously considering Michigan.

There is a post on the Michigan site by OSU insider Marc Gilver that it is now a race between OSU and Michigan. PSU was passed up by Michigan 2 months ago primarily by the relationship developed between Al Washington (new Michigan assistant) and Harrison and the family.

Harrison will not make a decision on August 14.

PSU is not now in the top 2 (they were as of two months ago).

Cine is also supposed to be at the Michigan BBQ at the Big House the end of July.

The Michigan fan base is excited that two new coaches at Michigan (Washington and Moore) have brought Michigan recruiting back to the level of the classes of 2016/2017 (both classes ranked very high).

OSU is still killing it in recruiting but Michigan is closing the gap along with PSU.

Reactions: PSU-PITT/NY
FYI, someone on this board laughed when I said Zach Harrison was seriously considering Michigan.

There is a post on the Michigan site by OSU insider Marc Gilver that it is now a race between OSU and Michigan. PSU was passed up by Michigan 2 months ago primarily by the relationship developed between Al Washington (new Michigan assistant) and Harrison and the family.

Cine is also supposed to be at the Michigan BBQ at the Big House the end of July.

The Michigan fan base is excited that two new coaches at Michigan (Washington and Moore) have brought Michigan recruiting back to the level of the classes of 2016/2017 (both classes ranked very high).

OSU is still killing it in recruiting but Michigan is closing the gap along with PSU.

Kid will end up in Columbus...congrats on what would be a great thing for UM.... a second place finish. Sounds like you're concerned about UM's recruiting...not really too concerned about recruiting with Franklin and his staff. Next 10 days should show why yet again.

Kid will end up in Columbus...congrats on what would be a great thing for UM.... a second place finish. Sounds like you're concerned about UM's recruiting...not really too concerned about recruiting with Franklin and his staff. Next 10 days should show why yet again.

I was concerned but am not as concerns Franklin now.

Meyer at OSU is another matter.

For Franklin and PSU to lose ground to Michigan on a 5 star recruit after the success PSU has had the last 2 years may be reason for pause.

As regards Harrison he may end up at OSU but he will NOT end up at PSU per a highly regarded OSU expert.

After all the crap they've gone thru since Harbaugh came on board, they are thrilled to finish in second place for just about anything. Usually it's much worse than that.

Reactions: colt21

For Franklin and PSU to lose ground to Michigan on a 5 star recruit after the success PSU has had the last 2 years may be reason for pause.

As regards Harrison he may end up at OSU but he will NOT end up at PSU per a highly regarded OSU expert.

lol... is the "expert" the poster here who keeps saying PSU has no chance with Harrison?

Reactions: PortlandLion

Really, you're on a PSU site bragging about a kid you haven't landed and probably won't. People lose ground to recruits all the time...even Saban...and even Meyer. When you recruit well every year, you don't get to worked up over one or two kids.....but then again you guys are the second best program in your own state...so you have your own issues to deal with. Just think if JH has another 3rd or 4th place finish this year...his current class of 3 stars may bail on him.

Sigh ... Ahhh yes here comes a early season troll.... You need to build more cred with people here before you swing in saying we lost Harrison and Franklin gives you zero concern anymore in recruiting ... I long for the days of good trolls

I read that idiots go to other boards for facts about recruits. JimJim ... take your meds.

I also read that 247 has Harrison 96% OSU and 4% Michigan.
and that Cine is 85% PSU and 15% UGA. Of course that can change with time. But, why not go to UGA's board and Pitts board and UM's board and OSU's board, because I am sure they all agree. lol

Last edited:

You forgot the last part where you say, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST.

Sigh ... Ahhh yes here comes a early season troll.... You need to build more cred with people here before you swing in saying we lost Harrison and Franklin gives you zero concern anymore in recruiting ... I long for the days of good trolls

Jim Jim Harbaugh has to do something with his time since he doesn't coach and has given up sleep overs..... the travel budget is blown....I guess he has lots of time to troll now.

Reactions: bwifan

How is it looking for Michigan with Top 100 linebacker Lance Dixon? What state is he from?

Lol. Here they come. Michigan fans are insufferable. When was the last time Michigan won the BIG outright? Like 1997? Did we even have internet at that point? These forums didn't even exist.

Also, Michigan's current recruiting ranking of #4 (rivals) is very misleading. With 19 committed prospects, their ranking is inflated. Average star rating drops you back into the back half of the teens.

Why would an OSU insider go to a UM board and post with credible info?

Last edited:
I wrote that Penn State has virtually no chance to sign Harrison, more than a month ago.I was vilified.

I wrote that Penn State has virtually no chance to sign Harrison, more than a month ago.I was vilified.

We need to go over this again?

Pitt, Duquesne, Lancaster Bible College, Millersville, Rutgers, and Slippery Rock have "virtually no chance" to sign Harrison.

Penn State is in Harrison's final 3 along with Michigan and Ohio State. So even if you think the other 2 have a better chance, saying Penn State has "virtually no chance" isn't accurate. We good?

OSU insider says he thinks Harrison may be putting off his decision. Hopefully the bedwetters can relax a little bit.

OH2MD 53 MINUTES AGO

Givler reporting that it may be more than just a few weeks until Harrison decides/announces.

https://ohiostate.forums.rivals.com/threads/harrison-watch.79692/

Bd2999 25 MINUTES AGO

I cannot see anything on that page, but it would not be good if he pushes off or decides. That said, there is no particularly pressure for him, other than to be done with it.

Given he was such a strong OSU lean and is not jumping onboard, it is not ideal. Still not freak out mode yet but it would not be great.

Nah, people don't believe you over the folks that cover recruiting. Most of which have him pegged for OSU, but PSU and UM who came on late were still in the picture. Nobody here had him as a commit, silent commit, or a heavy PSU lean....just said they were in the picture. That is and was the case....sorry you're butt hurt over that.

Reactions: 81b&w
Ahhh...Michigan trolls....I remember a 1.5 years ago, when Michigan brought in a top 5 class and was killing it in New Jersey. There was a bunch of Michigan trolls saying that PSU won't ever recruit at the level of Michigan.

And now you come to our board to brag about getting second place for a recruit that hasn't committed yet. Go somewhere else and brag about your 3rd and 4th place Division Championship.

Michigan verbal and Top 100 recruit DE Stephen Herron flipped to Stanford.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT