ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Recruiting Class Thread

Noah's parents have been scheduled to visit without Noah since Noah had a high school function he had to attend. So if Noah is now coming with his parents that would be news.
The post said that Noah commented that PSU has recently made a "push." Whatever that means.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Noah's parents have been scheduled to visit without Noah since Noah had a high school function he had to attend. So if Noah is now coming with his parents that would be news.
Re read the post and it does not indicate that Noah will be with this parents.

Nice offer sheet for only being a 3 star.

8438192.jpg

JONATHAN ALLEN
  • OT
  • 6-6
  • CLASS OF 19
DAYTON, OH(DUNBAR)

— 247SPORTS COMPOSITE —

NATL. RANK
OT RANK
OH RANK

Love this. Top OL on our board skips OSU visit but will be at Lasch Bash this weekend

A SIMILAR POSITION
Nokesville, Virginia, Patriot three-star offensive guard Jakai Moore — who falls into the developmental category, as well — was also supposed to visit Ohio State today, but did not make the trip with heavy thunderstorms causing flash flood warnings across the eastern portion of his home state.

“The weather is bad and my mom doesn’t want to take the chance,” Moore told Eleven Warriors.

The 6-foot-6, 295-pound Moore — who is considered the 17th-best offensive tackle and No. 461 prospect overall in the Class of 2019 — hopes to reschedule and return for a game in the fall. He has been to campus once before, as he attended one of the Buckeyes’ practices this spring, where he spent a considerable amount of time with head coach Urban Meyer, offensive line coach Greg Studrawa and defensive line coach/area recruiter Larry Johnson.

Moore subsequently Ohio State in his Top 7 back in early June alongside Clemson, Miami, North Carolina, Penn State, South Carolina and Virginia Tech. The Nittany Lions are considered the favorite in his recruitment at this time.

Love this. Top OL on our board skips OSU visit but will be at Lasch Bash this weekend

A SIMILAR POSITION
Nokesville, Virginia, Patriot three-star offensive guard Jakai Moore — who falls into the developmental category, as well — was also supposed to visit Ohio State today, but did not make the trip with heavy thunderstorms causing flash flood warnings across the eastern portion of his home state.

“The weather is bad and my mom doesn’t want to take the chance,” Moore told Eleven Warriors.

The 6-foot-6, 295-pound Moore — who is considered the 17th-best offensive tackle and No. 461 prospect overall in the Class of 2019 — hopes to reschedule and return for a game in the fall. He has been to campus once before, as he attended one of the Buckeyes’ practices this spring, where he spent a considerable amount of time with head coach Urban Meyer, offensive line coach Greg Studrawa and defensive line coach/area recruiter Larry Johnson.

Moore subsequently Ohio State in his Top 7 back in early June alongside Clemson, Miami, North Carolina, Penn State, South Carolina and Virginia Tech. The Nittany Lions are considered the favorite in his recruitment at this time.
Don't think that is true about him visiting this weekend unless something has changed.

Publicly known as of now:
2019:
Brenton Strange 3* TE
Anthony Whigan 4* OT
Jared Harrison-Hunte 3* DT
David Bell 4* WR
Walter Rouse 3*OT
Zachary Franks 3* OT
Jonathan Allen 3* OT

2020:
Bryan Bresee 5* DL
Chris Tyree 5* RB
Coziah Izzard 4* DE
Makari Paige 4* S
Jaden Dottin 4* WR
Joshua Moten 4* CB
Michael Carmody 4* OT
Justin Barron 3* S

Publicly known as of now:
2019:
Brenton Strange 3* TE
Anthony Whigan 4* OT
Jared Harrison-Hunte 3* DT
David Bell 4* WR
Walter Rouse 3*OT
Zachary Franks 3* OT
Jonathan Allen 3* OT

2020:
Bryan Bresee 5* DL
Chris Tyree 5* RB
Coziah Izzard 4* DE
Makari Paige 4* S
Jaden Dottin 4* WR
Joshua Moten 4* CB
Michael Carmody 4* OT
Justin Barron 3* S

Thanks.

I assume that the kids already committed will be attending as well.....?

Based on tweets like below, I suspect I am missing some big time recruits:
That Nittany Nation account is a joke. It has to be ran by a 17 year old. Some of the things they say are asinine and makes the PSU fan base look like arrogant idiots. The person running the account got busted last year stealing Fitz's VIP info word for word.

Based on tweets like below, I suspect I am missing some big time recruits:
That Nittany Nation account is a joke. It has to be ran by a 17 year old. Some of the things they say are asinine and makes the PSU fan base look like arrogant idiots. The person running the account got busted last year stealing Fitz's VIP info word for word.

You’re totally right, but I shared it because it gives an idea that the publicly known names are quite short of how good the list really is, at least that’s what I took from it

Yes, well, there are a lot of jokes in this thread, more than the 2017 thread where a bunch of know nothing know it alls posted off the wall crap that they now ignore and act like they never did it.
If only Franklin and his assistants knew what
the douchebag experts here know. I love this thread for 5% of what is posted in it... the rest... oh well.

Warner currently lives in Washington state and has for a long time. Besides, having him call a prospect is a recruiting violation.
Are former players allowed to speak to prospects when both are on campus?

Good stuff from Fitz, Dohn, Wiltfong. Among other stuff, they talk about if Penn State wants to make the final jump to recruiting at Ohio State's and Alabama's level (the only tier left about Penn State) they probably need to make the playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT