ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NCAAs -- Session 3 Thread

Question for the 6 PSU wins

1. Have they ever been down 7.5 pts after day one ? If so. What’s the most pts down

2. Wouldn’t have thought very few pins. I think the boys are going to bring it today

3. Dang. I could see OSU with 8 in the Semis. I hope I am wrong

Sorry, sure this has been asked. But I rushed home because my seat was so shitty. Is espn3 doing split screen? If so, how?

bresser vs cruz as someone smart once said ..."is killing the sport"

though the 3rd pd and OT might save the match.

Lee has already dominated Picc previously but I think we'll see him take it up another half notch now that he doesn't have the brace

Spencer is certainly wrestling very well. Can't wait to see the semi tonight. Cruz looks to be in trouble should he make the finals tomorrow night. Spencer looks like a man on a mission at this point. Hard to believe he may have upped his game.

Reactions: lionlover
nice to see millhof coming back tough this morning. he looked pretty bad last night against naTo.

Not as though there was any doubt, but Spencer Lee and Nick Suriano are All-Americans.

Finally found my seat, btw. Back up top as the floor seating is terrible this year. Very tight down there but it puts the fans right on top of the mat

Bresser is tough but Cruz just too tough to score on. I doubt Cruz can keep it close with Suriano, though.

Spencer is certainly wrestling very well. Can't wait to see the semi tonight. Cruz looks to be in trouble should he make the finals tomorrow night. Spencer looks like a man on a mission at this point. Hard to believe he may have upped his game.

I'd be shocked if Suriano and Lee don't both win very convincingly in the semis. Yeah, I know that Tomasello got him last time and that he's a former national champ, but I just believe that Suriano and Lee are on a different level right now....

Micic vs Desanto should be interesting. Micic has wrestled much better since his loss to him earlier in the year but I think Desanto likes wrestling under the bright lights

is parker content to play pletches game or vice versa.....like watching cruz/bresser all over again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT