ADVERTISEMENT

2018 NCAAs -- Session 1 Thread

All Amine had to do was let him up and hold on in neutral. Can't get a break this round.

I stand by my belief that UM and O$U really love each other and will do what they can to help out the other if possible for the greater good.

I thought Nolf looked a little hesitant at first. Now he's just Nolf'ing out of nowhere. Surrenders a takedown but takes a 13-5 lead into the third

Reactions: dsites52
157: #3 seed Jason Nolf vs. Colin Heffernan (CMU)

Per 1
Nothing thru 1 min. Nolf in on a single, and gets the TD, 2-0 @ the 2 min mark. Nolf tried to lock a cradle but Heffernan gets and esc as they go OOB wtih 32 sec left, 2-1. Nolf with a late TD, 4-1.

Per 2
Hefferan defers and Nolf takes bottom. He's up, and he's out in 9 sec, 5-1. Hefferna in on a double but Nolf funks him and gets a TD and 4 NF, 11-1. Hefernan with an esc and Nolf with a quick TD, 13-2. They are OOB with 1:01 left. Heffernan is out, 13-3. Then Heffernan with a single for a TD, 13-5. They are OOB with 29 sec left. Nolf is out quickly, 14-5. End. Nolf has 12 sec of RT

Per 3
Heffernan takes bottom. Nolf worked for a title, but Heffernan out at about 3- sec, 14-6. Nolf in on a single, Heffernan sprawls, nothing. Now Heffernan in on a double but Nolf locks his legs and gets a TD and NF, 19-6. Heffernan with an esc, 19-7, and then NOlf with a quick TD, 21-7. With 1:25 of RT, it's a 22-7 TF!!!!!!

I hadn't followed wrestling until the last few years so I'm going to be asking some questions that will cause eye rolls. How does scoring work? How many points does the team earn for a PIN, TF, etc..?

Micah Jordan, Chance Marsteller, and Joseh Shields are wrestling, and ESPNU decides to show one of the Finesilver boys. Finally they go to split screen and show Finesilver and Shields

Reactions: goStanford18
if anybody is watching the Barnes (Okla) vs. Campbell (O$u) match, how the heck was that not a takedown at the start of the 3rd for Okla?

Reactions: dsites52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT