ADVERTISEMENT

2017 NCAAs Session 3 Thread

Can't process everything I've shot but I think you'll appreciate this one showing Cael applying body english to McCutcheon's pin from neutral.
v5tIvIG.jpg

Universal coaching signal to
Pin ASAP so you don't get gassed?

;)

"The hottest team in the country right now, the Buckeyes!"

- ESPN

Sure they are.

Should we be pulling for Gillman to beat the OK St. wrestler. The OSU's seem to be bigger threats to the title.

As much as I dislike Gilman and his clown antics we need him to win this one.

Props to ESPN for not replicating what they did last night - much better

I know they are trying to fluff it up for the casual fan or even non fan but this is the format they need at all times...if not tri or quad screens.

Gilman with his own F2B for a 4pt move at end of the second. Smith doesn't like it one bit. We'll have a challenge.

If it stands we're 7-3 going into the 3rd.

The TD and 2NF stands. 7-3 going into the 3rd. Should be Picc choice and he will take down.

Am I being blind or is there somewhere we can find what mat all of our guys will be one with estimated time?

Welp, that's not what we wanted. Iowa will have to wrestle out of their minds but that didn't help.

Anyone else getting Mat 5's audio mixed in with whatever mat you have highlighted during quad view? I had the Gilman/Picc match highlighted yet could hear Mat 5's commentator the whole time

Anyone else getting an error message on watch espn? happening on my phone and on laptop web browser...

I'm also getting an error on all individual mats. Can only watch main espn feed.

I'm also getting an error on all individual mats. Can only watch main espn feed.
Someone mentioned earlier taking off or turning off your ad blocker. I'm streaming to an I phone and a galaxy having no problems

133 is really a no win situation for us. NaTo, Clark, and Brock are all contenders for the three teams that could threaten us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT