ADVERTISEMENT

2017-18 Lineups

KidNittany

Jun 26, 2012
I've updated the Google Sheet for this upcoming year -

Access it here

A few caveats - I rely on the teams current rosters and results from Championships to primarily compile the list. As such, there will be some wrestlers who are "missing" because they are not on updated rosters. As the rosters fill out completely I will update them. I tried to gather the list with appropriate weight changes, etc.

Thanks again to Tikk for the color formatting idea. I think this scheme makes sense but if it assaults your eyes too much let me know and I can work to change it.

Another note - now included are 5 "bench" wrestlers, i.e. top backups.

As always, thoughts, comments welcome. I hope you enjoy and find it useful.

Kid, outstanding job. I was thinking about the top 10 teams and their projected lineups yesterday while watching the PGA. For PSU, thoughts on Stossel at 125. Thought Yanovich was the guy. Also, I think Moss has graduated.

Access it here

A few caveats - I rely on the teams current rosters and results from Championships to primarily compile the list. As such, there will be some wrestlers who are "missing" because they are not on updated rosters. As the rosters fill out completely I will update them. I tried to gather the list with appropriate weight changes, etc.

Thanks again to Tikk for the color formatting idea. I think this scheme makes sense but if it assaults your eyes too much let me know and I can work to change it.

Thanks Man, excellent.

Access it here

I can give you some changes on Binghamton. L. Deprez is redshirting and will be 84 or higher when he makes his debut next year. Kropman is 149. Add Joe Russ at 141. Also, Jacob Nicholson still has eligibility and I would put him in there at 133 possibly.

Nice job on this.

Last edited:
Thanks
PSU is a lock at:
149 and 157 (obviously)
174 without Zahid is kind of a snooze
Hall will distance himself from BoJo this year
165 is an awesome weight class whoever takes it will have shown real heart go CJ!
184 with Zahid is interesting but the kid who denied Gabe Dean a third title is definitely my pick to repeat this year

Reactions: tabenn
Thanks
PSU is a lock at:
149 and 157 (obviously)
174 without Zahid is kind of a snooze
Hall will distance himself from BoJo this year
165 is an awesome weight class whoever takes it will have shown real heart go CJ!
184 with Zahid is interesting but the kid who denied Gabe Dean a third title is definitely my pick to repeat this year
my concern are the odds. Hope I'm wrong. Equate it to the undefeated wrestling winning the tournament. Doesn't happen every time. What would that say about these 5 if they all did it again? Holy smokes, that would be outstanding!

Thanks to everyones comments so far, I have updated PSU to exclude Moss, whiffed on that. Slotted Manville in. Regarding Stossel - I don't think putting any of our 25s in the starting spot right now would be wrong, just don't know. Only know it's not Suriano.

Incorporated Dice's Binghamton changes as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT