ADVERTISEMENT

Zain/Yianni wrestle off location

It's about time this board gets some REAL insiders like Str8dblz and now Truth Talk.
tenor.gif

Reactions: aworsnup
Seems fair, given that the venue needs to pay costs and they've no idea who will attend on a Monday afternoon.

As for value, if you spent the entire day at a tournament you're going to see a lot of wrestling but if Yianni and Zain was one of those matches you'd probably trade in all those matches to see just that one (or two, as the case might be). I would anyway.

Reactions: slushhead
I was also wondering about delivery. Just gave an email, no address. The confirmation email I got just lists 7 purchased, no codes or anything to denote the tickets.

I was selfishly hoping for Binghamton as it's very close to me, love watching our guys at the Kaloust Bearcat open every year. Wilkes Barre isn't too bad though... Plotting out how I can talk my wife into it now.

I apologize because this has probably been covered elsewhere but how healthy is Zain going into this match?

@86PSUPaul They've now posted these instructions on tickets:
To pick up Ticket you MUST have a copy of your receipt and photo ID..
Ticket buyers can pick up purchased tickets in lobby on Marts Center
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm Sunday, September 1st
1:30 PM to 3:00 PM on Monday, September 2nd.

WrestlingNomad really called out the PA fans and I really hope they give the PA fans their due on Tuesday's FRL. Zain/Yianni sold out in less than an hour and it is 600-700 more tickets than Dake/Ringer. They gushed over the turnout in Austin and hope to see it for PA as well. Also, called out State College and Lehigh for FinalX turnout from last year without talking about the major differences between this year and last.

WrestlingNomad really called out the PA fans and I really hope they give the PA fans their due on Tuesday's FRL. Zain/Yianni sold out in less than an hour and it is 600-700 more tickets than Dake/Ringer. They gushed over the turnout in Austin and hope to see it for PA as well. Also, called out State College and Lehigh for FinalX turnout from last year without talking about the major differences between this year and last.

The "Turnout" problem, holding 3 FinalX locations in 2018, was their own doing. It doesn't have anything to do with PA wrestling fan base, quality over quantity, easy concept. Sometimes those boys get a little to excited.

there was also like a $40 difference in ticket price between Final X and these events. this is everything people want to see and nothing they don't. they might say having the women wrestle at Final X adds value, but (maybe this is personal bias) i don't think a large percentage of Final X attendees are willing to pay extra money for that. they're judging whether they want to go based on the men.

Reactions: Dogwelder
There’s probably a Wilkes Barre sign on 80 directing you that way though, right?
It definitely was there Monday morning about 6:00 a.m.. I'll look in my rearview mirror in about half an hour and let you know if it's still there.

Yeah, there probably is a sign.

So, who all will be there? 5 from my family and at least 2 from HLStone

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT