ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Matter

A successful Rutgers wrestling season in a gif...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

I decided to give up my season tickets in Piscataway partly because of the ignorant (as in not knowing the rules) commentary from those around me that I had to absorb every match. "Why is the ref giving 4 backpoints? It's 3."
Well that's not just a Rutgers problem, I have to put up with some really uneducated and plan stupid people by my seats in Rec Hall, they can just make miserable.

The wrestling SID heard @matter wasnt renewing his season tickets and canceled the season.

Or maybe it was their perfect record to start the season.

2 words robo refs , if this were baseball.
Baseball absolutely needs robo balls and strikes. You'd still have umpires for plays at the plate. All this technology has made the umpires look horrible at calling balls and strikes lol

This is a true story. About 4 years ago I was in Florence outside the Accademia. A group of Jersey girls approached me and asked if this is where the David was. After I told them yes, they asked what it cost to get in. After I told them, the one girl turned to her friends and said, "I ain't paying 20 Euros to see a statue I can see for free in Vegas!" This is no lie.
giphy.gif

This is a true story. About 4 years ago I was in Florence outside the Accademia. A group of Jersey girls approached me and asked if this is where the David was. After I told them yes, they asked what it cost to get in. After I told them, the one girl turned to her friends and said, "I ain't paying 20 Euros to see a statue I can see for free in Vegas!" This is no lie.
giphy.gif
As a quick aside, seeing that statue is an awe inspiring experience! The intricate detail, wow!

Reactions: jtothemfp
Florence, I do not remember seeing the one in Vegas, but I did have one night there that I do not remember getting from Fremont St back to my hotel room on the strip, so maybe?
It's just down the street from the Eiffel Tower.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT