ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Thread(s) of All Time

IndianaNittanyLion

Dec 8, 2015
The WORST thread(s) of all time are the threads that ban multiple threads on the same topic. With the clientele that we have on this forum, it is clear that such threads would only spawn more multiple threads. Not content with multiple threads on Ferraris, we now have multiple threads on Michigan and who knows what more.

• Haha
Reactions: backdrft76
The WORST thread(s) of all time are the threads that ban multiple threads on the same topic. With the clientele that we have on this forum, it is clear that such threads would only spawn more multiple threads. Not content with multiple threads on Ferraris, we now have multiple threads on Michigan and who knows what more.
I red that 4 times and my head still spinning.🙄

Im nominating this one.😉

Multi-Threading-1.gif

Reactions: LOTOlion
Perhaps we could try this.
1*w-EBky8iHr3toJJ7u7SzwA.png

C’mon man, I’m trying to hold out until tomorrow to begin my day drinking this week. Don’t inspire me to jump off the wagon early!
Well half my crew were no shows yesterday so I said f it and called it a day at noon. A few beers and some ice cold Patron…. Went to bed early yesterday. lol

Reactions: slushhead
I read the title and thought this would be a second Ironbird thread.

Whatcha mean? I peeked in at GIA and they literally had 8-10 threads about AJ going at one time. We got a ways to go to reach that level of excellence.
Well, in fairness, some of those were probably started by people from this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT