ADVERTISEMENT

Why Confident going into the OSU game / Why Concerned going into the OSU game?

Beaver-Stadium

Sep 17, 2017
Confident:

PSU's defense is being way over looked and the young pass rushers are really improving week bye week.

PSU beat them last year and the team dosen't have to get over the hump of "believing" they can beat them.

Barrett has not looked good against a top defense in a very long time.

OSU's pass D has not looked good against the two decent offenses they played (OSU an IU). PSU will have good matches up outside all night.

Barkley I feel will be big factor in the passing game, I don't think they try to run as much of people might think against OSU's strong DL. OSU's LBs will have a hard time with him in the pass game all night.

OSU's OL seems to be down a few starts from the start of the year and there LT got banged up last night.

Game is at 330 instead of a night game

Concerned :

Game is at OSU

Dobbins. The kid is noticeably better than Webber and I don't think it is close. I hope Webber is healthy for the game so it is less carries for Dobbins.

Meyer, great coach.

Ability to get consistant pressure on the QB only rushing 4.

Reactions: Bob78
Nice write up. For concerned, I’ll add that Barrett has been playing much better in recent weeks. Granted, against less than stellar competition.

Reactions: Bob78
Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...

Reactions: liontown331
Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...Michigan...

O'KORN

This goes for both Michigan and OSU, but our
kicking game needs to get their act together, especially against better FG blocking units. Could cost us in potentially close games

I thought PSU vs Michigan this week?
For the millionth time.... None of us are playing. Our discussion of future opponents, possible bowl games, playoff implications, next year's schedule, and Elisabeth Shue (thanks Fair) will have precisely zero impact on our game prep for Michigan.
Would be boring if that's all we're allowed to talk about this week.

OSU is very balanced and playing well across all position groups. We, on the other hand, have been really struggling to run the ball and our field goal unit has been playing lousy. Advantage OSU.

OSU is very balanced and playing well across all position groups. We, on the other hand, have been really struggling to run the ball and our field goal unit has been playing lousy. Advantage OSU.

I wouldn't get too bent out of shape about Barkley having one bad game. Lets see what happens this Saturday.

As for FG kicking I think that OSU FG kicking has actually been worse then PSU although neither has been anything close to good.

For the millionth time.... None of us are playing. Our discussion of future opponents, possible bowl games, playoff implications, next year's schedule, and Elisabeth Shue (thanks Fair) will have precisely zero impact on our game prep for Michigan.
Would be boring if that's all we're allowed to talk about this week.

You need to focus on michigan so you don't come out and cheer flat on Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT