ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s winning the Super Bowl? Who are you rooting for?

He‘s been in the horse biz.
Has been in a few movies.
He tried country music.
He’s been a sought after motivational speaker.
He’s written a few books.
He partnered in a whiskey venture last year.
He’s got his Fox gig.

I think you underestimate his intellect.
So which of those things relies more on brains than star power? If he never played football, he’d be working on a farm. I think you overestimate his intellect, likely because you’re a Steelers fan.

So which of those things relies more on brains than star power? If he never played football, he’d be working on a farm. I think you overestimate his intellect, likely because you’re a Steelers fan.
Having been an all pro FB player certainly opened doors but the fact he has succeeded for 45 years after his playing days ended speaks to his solid intellect. Don’t be so judge mental of people that are different then you or your accepted personas.

What’s wrong with being a farmer. My mom grew up on a farm in Paradise. Take that bs back right now.
Nothing wrong with being a farmer, my grandfather was a farmer and I grew up working on that farm. I’m just saying he wouldn’t be doing all these “intellectual” things if he never was a football star.

Having been an all pro FB player certainly opened doors but the fact he has succeeded for 45 years after his playing days ended speaks to his solid intellect. Don’t be so judge mental of people that are different then you or your accepted personas.
So apparently Randy Moss and Desmond Howard are brain trusts as well.

Many local mushroom farmer friends have successful businesses, impressive homes, and even more impressive river, lake, mountain and/or ocean properties. Guess it takes brains too....
Running a farm does, working on a farm, not so much. That doesn’t mean there aren’t smart people working on a farm, just like there are dumb people working in broadcasting....I know, hard to believe.

What movies have they been in? How are their book sales? What’s their fee on the motivational speakers tour? How many Emmies have they won? How many Grammies were they nominated for?
I’m sure they charge a great deal for motivational speaking, especially Desmond. And if either wanted to write a book, they would get published, even if it was a POS. And I’m not sure Emmies or Grammies speak to intellect. We can have a difference of opinion on this, it’s okay. I like Bradshaw, I think he’s funny....I’m just not exactly sure he’s overly intelligent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT