ADVERTISEMENT

College football with Alabama is like the New England Patriots if you give Bill Belichick 5-7 first-rounders

IANit

Dec 8, 2002
Iowa
every year. It would be an upset if the Patriots didn't win the Super Bowl. It's not fair. You have the best coach in the history of the game able to get almost any player he wants. Not only that, but Nick can get several former NFL and college head coaches to work under him practically for free.

Reactions: ralphster
What is unfair about it? Granted it is boring but not unfair.
If Alabama is doing it all legitimately, nothing is wrong with it and you're right, it's just boring. But the move to 85 scholarships was supposed to equalize things by preventing teams from stockpiling players they knew would probably never play just so others couldn't get them. There ought to be some way to prevent a few teams from getting all the top recruits.

Bama is going to be in the CFP title game as long as Nick Saban wants to coach. that's the reality of it. Good for him and all, but the rest of CFB is bored with it. I hope every year that a program or two takes that next step and puts Bama on the outside looking in for a few years but Saban is just too good apparently

What is unfair about it? Granted it is boring but not unfair.

It's like the black and the white Bubba Hump Shrimp guy are taunting you making lame HS drop out Slamdusky jokes but you're not allowed to slap either one cause his Daddy is the Boss Hawg. I dont care the yin or yang one- they both run to DADDY after contact.

Reactions: step.eng69
Bama is going to be in the CFP title game as long as Nick Saban wants to coach. that's the reality of it. Good for him and all, but the rest of CFB is bored with it. I hope every year that a program or two takes that next step and puts Bama on the outside looking in for a few years but Saban is just too good apparently
He is the best the game has ever seen. History in the making, going to be a long time before that dynasty is surpassed, if ever.

Best at cheating.
He may cheat to get the top recruits on campus. But Saban runs one of the most consistent, high performing sports programs ever. Even with his coaching staff being a revolving door of coaches, his system, development, and accountability is superior to everyone. While it sucks that Alabama is constantly in the national championship, it is pretty impressive.

He may cheat to get the top recruits on campus. But Saban runs one of the most consistent, high performing sports programs ever. Even with his coaching staff being a revolving door of coaches, his system, development, and accountability is superior to everyone. While it sucks that Alabama is constantly in the national championship, it is pretty impressive.
He's the best cheat in a long time. It's a disgrace.

I hate the fact that SEC is once again going to have the NC. I am sure it will be a game with great football, but count me out. I have no desire to see UGA and Bama play again.

It's like the black and the white Bubba Hump Shrimp guy are taunting you making lame HS drop out Slamdusky jokes but you're not allowed to slap either one cause his Daddy is the Boss Hawg. I dont care the yin or yang one- they both run to DADDY after contact.
Well McChouder, I’m going to have to chew on this post a while to understand WHAT you said.
🤔

Reactions: fkkkjm
I’m afraid Alabama’s dominance continues after Saban hangs it up. What he and the University have built will have lasting power. The money they invest in not only assistants but the money on “consultants” is a game changer. All of that knowledge cycling through the program helps them maintain continuity. They are set up to just plug and play with the next guy, who will without a doubt be top notch.

Now, much like Ohio State, it’s not the individual, it’s the system.

ADVERTISEMENT