ADVERTISEMENT

MSU or Pit tonight?

lmao oh man that's embarrassing

edit to say that I originally meant the kickoff recovery by Mich St but now I am more embarrassed for RGIII sounding like a weirdo

The ACC sucks. Pitt would be Indiana in the Big 10. Maryland probably would have won the ACC this year. Great season by Pickett, but Pitt will go back to reality next season. Kedon Slovis is not mobile and their oline sucks
Ur an idiot with Pickett we win by 3 tds u clown lol

• Haha
Reactions: bison13
We lost to MSU ...............Pitt is gonna beat them . It's all about what happens on the field to me especially on a CJF team ( and I try to be a CJF fan ). So, is this another thorn in the side Pitt gets a couple recruits we want. Seems the ones we lose to them are linemen. Hmmmm
Oh great prognosticator...
LOL...
Ya all never learn.

Reactions: Franklinstheman
Other than an asteroid to hit the stadium, who are you rooting for in this game?
We lost to MSU ...............Pitt is gonna beat them . It's all about what happens on the field to me especially on a CJF team ( and I try to be a CJF fan ). So, is this another thorn in the side Pitt gets a couple recruits we want. Seems the ones we lose to them are linemen. Hmmmm
Pitt shatt the bed.

Thought you all would enjoy this for future use. ESPN locked in on him, was pathetic…its the Peach bowl.

You do remember the weather was not very good for passing the ball.
Weather reason big ten teams need a running game.
Yep saw the snow. Also bad weather is supposed to be beneficial to the passing game.
We couldn't run in perfect weather no way we run in that mess.
And yes you are exactly correct about why the B1G teams need a running game or at least the threat of one. We had neither.

Yep saw the snow. Also bad weather is supposed to be beneficial to the passing game.
We couldn't run in perfect weather no way we run in that mess.
And yes you are exactly correct about why the B1G teams need a running game or at least the threat of one. We had neither.
To be more accurate .....our offensive line was offensive. We had no running game because the o line was weak. And we had no passing game because our weak o line got the QB so banged up he played using the Upwalker!

To be more accurate .....our offensive line was offensive. We had no running game because the o line was weak. And we had no passing game because our weak o line got the QB so banged up he played using the Upwalker!

Don't leave out the RB's, they weren't any better than the OL. It was a perfect storm of bad for the run game. RB's slow and vision wasn't good, TE's were not very good at blocking, OL was less than expected. All lead to a bad run game.

Don't leave out the RB's, they weren't any better than the OL. It was a perfect storm of bad for the run game. RB's slow and vision wasn't good, TE's were not very good at blocking, OL was less than expected. All lead to a bad run game.
You try running the ball 20 times and get hit in the back field half the time....some times as soon as you get the ball....and don’t change your running style. Backs have to have confidence in the line. Just like a QB getting happpy feet after getting sacked all game.

Watched film on Singleton. Fantastic back that hits the line like a torpedo! Just explodes into the hole. But if he gets hammered all game he will start to dance and pick his way.

It all starts with the line.

Last edited:
You try running the ball 20 times and get hit in the back field half the time....some times as soon as you get the ball....and don’t change your running style. Backs have to have confidence in the line. Just like a QB getting happpy feet after getting sacked all game.

Watxhed film on Singleton. Fantastic back that hits the line like a torpedo! Just explodes into the hole. But if he gets hammered all game he will start to dance and pick his way.

It all starts with the line.
I'm not arguing our OL was bad but its simplistic and low hanging fruit to single them out and not any thing else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT