ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s winning the Super Bowl? Who are you rooting for?

145724504_1821659084657528_1815812234511900945_n.jpg

I think KC is going to win and I’m rooting for KC.

Hope you are right. Saw a column on ESPN where they were breaking down the game and then they had the writers make their pick and explain why. My favorite was the writer who said the following: “Pick: Chiefs. Reason? Mahomes. Any questions?”

I think KC is going to win and I’m rooting for KC.
Buccaneers have more Penn Staters. Bruce Arians was the OC for the Steelers last SB win. Even though Brady has been a thorn in Steelers fans; side over the years, it's fun to watch him do it to someone else for a change. They have a better overall defense and have averaged about the same points per game (slight edge to TB). Tampa Bay didn't have Vita Vea when they played in the regular season and the offense wasn't really clicking at that point, either. It should be a really entertaining game. I like Tampa Bay to win a close, fairly high-scoring one.

I may be the only one on this board, but I will not watch. I really don't care who wins. The wife and I will watch a movie, practice our guitars, and then do a bit of reading. We are still enjoying our Christmas tree, but, sadly, it comes down Monday and Tuesday.

Reactions: Nitwit and Obliviax
I may be the only one on this board, but I will not watch. I really don't care who wins. The wife and I will watch a movie, practice our guitars, and then do a bit of reading. We are still enjoying our Christmas tree, but, sadly, it comes down Monday and Tuesday.
Boy I’d last about 30 minutes in your house before I neck punched myself

Well I fully expect to begin to see some Youtube vids of you and Mrs Gambit doing what Robert Fripp and wife Toyah have done during the pandemic!!

Tough call. Brady has enough rings and a hot wife to console him should they lose. And if Brady throws three quick picks like last game and it’s game over. And they have AB, who is a jerk.

The kid won last year and I always like to see new teams win. And Tampa Bay hasn’t won in a long time.

Yet Maholmes seems like a pretty decent guy. And KC is in flyover country. Leaning KC.

Just expecting a good game....like two heavy weights slugging it out. Hope it plays out that way.

The real question in my book is will Brady retire if he wins? Go out on top or risk playing on and ending on a loss?

Tough call. Brady has enough rings and a hot wife to console him should they lose. And if Brady throws three quick picks like last game and it’s game over. And they have AB, who is a jerk.

The kid won last year and I always like to see new teams win. And Tampa Bay hasn’t won in a long time.

Yet Maholmes seems like a pretty decent guy. And KC is in flyover country. Leaning KC.

Just expecting a good game....like tap heavy weights slugging it out. Hope it plays out that way.

The real question in my book is will Brady retire if he wins? Go out on top or risk playing on and ending on a loss?
He’s NOT retiring win or lose. Imo

Rooting for KC but I think the issues with Reid’s son seriously injuring the kids in the car crash may be too big of a distraction for him and the team.

Just to piss off Steeler fans, Le’Veon Bell will run for 138 yards and two touchdowns. Antonio Brown will have over 180 yds receiving and one touchdown, and Brady will pull out a miraculous TD drive to win in overtime!

He’s NOT retiring win or lose. Imo

Heard an interesting interview with Otis Anderson about a week ago. Very insightful. Said it was hard to compare eras and very complimentary about Brady and today’s dual threat QBs like Watson, Jackson, etc. Mentioned that there were QBs who could run in his era too but that the difference was that defenders back then could “beat the crap” out of QBs. Also said he could guarantee Brady wouldn’t have played to age 43 back then. That brought images of Y A Tittle to mind. Go Chiefs.

He found the perfect job for someone with limited intellect, much like Desmond.

He‘s been in the horse biz.
Has been in a few movies.
He tried country music.
He’s been a sought after motivational speaker.
He’s written a few books.
He partnered in a whiskey venture last year.
He’s got his Fox gig.

I think you underestimate his intellect.

Like many others I root for Penn Staters in the NFL without being married too much to a team. I grew up an Eagles fan with Giants season tix (yeah- weird- but my parents are from NYC metro). I was OK when Sean Lee intercepted the pass in the endzone to beat the Birds a few years ago. HATE Dallas- but root like hell for Lee. So I'm in for Tampa- and living less than a 1/4 mile from the Delaware line- I'm also a big Godwin fan. Met him twice the summer before his senior year after he had committed to PSU. Once at a minor league baseball game in Wilmington where his high school was having a fundraiser. Pretty easy to figure out who he was in a crowd. I thanked him for joining our side. A few months later- after our team had shown a considerable weakness in the defensive backfield, I was pretty well tuned from tailgating at a U of Delaware game and listening to ours. As we approached the stadium a crowd was waiting for a traffic light change to cross a big intersection. CG was standing next to me. I re-introduced myself and asked if he played DB- as we really needed help on that side of the ball. "No sir, I'm a Wide Receiver." Yes. He. Is. Hoping for a Lynn Swann type of day for the young man! Go Smith and Wiz too! My wife thinks Mahomes is cuter than Brady- so we have opposite rooting interests. Should be fun!

TB and TB12. I really don’t see why some Pats fan are rooting against Tom Brady. But, they are. SMH😯

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT