ADVERTISEMENT

What road games will you be attending this year?

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
What PSU football away games will you be attending this year?

Perhaps Michigan for me. FairG, will you be at that one?

Rutgers - I am pretty sure the vitriol will have dropped off (hoping), and it's just a 45 minute train ride on the Northeast Corridor. After this road trip, the only Big 10 stadium left for me to visit would be the new Gopher Stadium.

Maybe Michigan--Ann Arbor is nice (Mrs KG liked it). I've thought of Pittsburgh. But it might well be none at all this season. We do plan to go to Iowa next season as Mrs KG has Iowan ancestors and she wants to see where they lived (near Burlington).

Maybe Michigan, Rutgers is more likely though. The one thing about Ann Arbor is that you would never know it is home to College Football Blue Blooded program before, after or during a game. It is kind of surreal.

Maybe Michigan, Rutgers is more likely though. The one thing about Ann Arbor is that you would never know it is home to College Football Blue Blooded program before, after or during a game. It is kind of surreal.
Your opinion only.

What PSU football away games will you be attending this year?
Perhaps Michigan for me. FairG, will you be at that one?
No. Actually I was considering going to that game because I have a cousin who lives in Michigan and I have not seen her in quite some time. As it turns out, my wife's nephew decided to get married in Boston on that date and so it is likely I may not even be able to watch the game live on TV. Ten years ago I would have been really upset, but now it barely bothers me. I don't think I will see a single game in person this year. I live in the Pittsburgh suburbs, but I have no desire to go to the Pitt game. Things may change as we get closer to the season. We'll see.

Reactions: step.eng69
Pitt and Indiana. Have family in Pittsburgh and good friends from IU and they show us a great time.

Any game I attend is a road game.I am not a Townie. Three to four hours each way. Accommodations, food yep they are all road games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT