ADVERTISEMENT

What is Franklin signature win while coaching at Penn St?

The crushing of Michigan in 2017 was pretty sweet too.
The win against them in 2019 was pretty good too.

This idiot is trying to be sarcastic, but has no ammunition with which to be sarcastic. PSU actually is 3-3 against Michigan since 2017. Maybe he doesn’t believe that it was that big of a deal to beat Michigan in 2017, 2019 or 2020. Maybe he’s right, because I fully expected PSU to beat them in those seasons.

I’m assuming maybe Iowa or Michigan St?
It's obviously OSU. Mich doesn't rate that important.
It's funny, my memory of mich is Carr, DickRod, hoke, and now weirdo khaki pants...pretty fair to middling there. I'll never tire of the Ann Arbor crew overestimating their level of success and carrying an undeserved level of arrogance which just comes off as delusional and petty. Coming to this board, unprovoked, at this time of year, says a lot. Ted, I hope that whatever trauma has driven you be a proactive troll at the holidays is something you can work though and heal. Best of luck Ted! I'll be praying for you.

Reactions: Ole.Ted
It's obviously OSU. Mich doesn't rate that important.
It's funny, my memory of mich is Carr, DickRod, hoke, and now weirdo khaki pants...pretty fair to middling there. I'll never tire of the Ann Arbor crew overestimating their level of success and carrying an undeserved level of arrogance which just comes off as delusional and petty. Coming to this board, unprovoked, at this time of year, says a lot. Ted, I hope that whatever trauma has driven you be a proactive troll at the holidays is something you can work though and heal. Best of luck Ted! I'll be praying for you.
I’m busy praying for the poor souls that we’re tricked into taking Fauci vaccine.

FDA admitted today the Pfizer shot causes blood clots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT