ADVERTISEMENT

Well Harbaugh looks foolish re: the tunnel

Perhaps Michigan will finally do something about this issue now.

Nah. Harbaugh will blame MSU for being classless brutes, as Michigan remains innocent in it all.

The MSU actions were unacceptable. But if you watch several videos, #1 for Michigan was jawing at them and then followed the MSU players into the tunnel. He got the "f*** around and find out" treatment.

The tunnel is an obvious problem, but the bigger issue here is Michigan's culture of running their mouth incessantly and believing it's always everybody else's fault when there's any reciprocation.

Nah. Harbaugh will blame MSU for being classless brutes, as Michigan remains innocent in it all.

The MSU actions were unacceptable. But if you watch several videos, #1 for Michigan was jawing at them and then followed the MSU players into the tunnel. He got the "f*** around and find out" treatment.

The tunnel is an obvious problem, but the bigger issue here is Michigan's culture of running their mouth incessantly and believing it's always everybody else's fault when there's any reciprocation.
Actually it's rather refreshing to hear you tell the truth...you might agree or disagree with me, but as Penn state fans, many of us tend to see Ohio state and Michigan fans actually stick up for each other in regard to psu....our older fans still remember only 6 out of 10 teams voted us in this conference. Thanks for being different and not taking Harbaughs side.

Please beat the bejesus out of them November 26. Most of us hate Michigan far more than you guys, or anyone for that matter other than Pitt.

Actually it's rather refreshing to hear you tell the truth...you might agree or disagree with me, but as Penn state fans, many of us tend to see Ohio state and Michigan fans actually stick up for each other in regard to psu....our older fans still remember only 6 out of 10 teams voted us in this conference. Thanks for being different and not taking Harbaughs side.

Please beat the bejesus out of them November 26. Most of us hate Michigan far more than you guys, or anyone for that matter other than Pitt.

I think you'll find that most OSU fans (the actual real-world fans, not the legions of internet morons that represent OSU on social media) respect Penn State as a program going back decades. Obviously our rivalry with Michigan biases us, but their pompous attitude has gone to new heights in the past few years. Weird for a program that hasn't won an undisputed national title since the 40s.

I think you'll find that most OSU fans (the actual real-world fans, not the legions of internet morons that represent OSU on social media) respect Penn State as a program going back decades. Obviously our rivalry with Michigan biases us, but their pompous attitude has gone to new heights in the past few years. Weird for a program that hasn't won an undisputed national title since the 40s.
They sure did beat up on Biff, Hunter, Hutch and the rest of those Princeton rapscallions back in the aughts!

Reactions: NOVABuck45
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT