ADVERTISEMENT

These two articles prove scUM and Hairball are lying about how Stalions came to scUM and Hairball's knowledge of what he was offering....

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
ARTICLE 1
ARTICLE 2

The truth is that Stalions (and his entire family) are rabid scUM Boostets and Stalions put together a compendium of illegal scouting as an entree to approach Hairball about helping scUM win.... and approached Hairball with his work after scUM's disastrous 2020 season. Hairball ended up taking, and using, Stalions' free scouting work... and after it proved quite useful, named him as a "Volunteer Coach" on his Staff (which I'm not even sure that is legal) - Stalions did not officially become a paid member of Hairball's staff until this year! (this was all confirmed on Stalions' LinkedIn Profile which has recently been completely deleted).

The notion that Hairball just started using Stalions scouting information and began using it in games without vetting how he generated it or how reliable it was, is nonsensical bullshit of the highest order. The notion that he would make him a paid member of his staff if his cheating acquired information wasn't extremely useful is farcical as well.

Last edited:
The truth is that Stalions (and his entire family) are rabid scUM Boostets and Stalions put together a compendium of illegal scouting as an entree to approach Hairball about helping scUM win.... and approached Hairball with his work after scUM's disastrous 2020 season. Hairball ended up taking, and using, Stalions' free scouting work... and after it proved quite useful, named him as a "Volunteer Coach" on his Staff (which I'm not even sure that is legal) - Stalions did not officially become a paid member of Hairball's staff until this year! (this was all confirmed on Stalions' LinkedIn Profile which has recently been completely deleted).
While developing your theory, you might want to take into account the fact that Stalions was around pre-2020.

While developing your theory, you might want to take into account the fact that Stalions was around pre-2020.

He was known to Hairball, but there is no proof that Jimmah was using his ill-gotten information until after 2020 - you clearly didn't read the Washington Post Article (2nd Article) where Stalions posts to his family, and other powerful scUM boosters, make it clear that his work would get a better vetting after Hairball's disastrous 2020 (apparently Hairball was under significant pressure from powerful Boosters post 2020). Stalions made posts that his information funded on his own dime would finally be put to use after the disastrous 2020 season.

Reactions: Yanks49

BTW, can you comment on the NCAA legality of naming someone a "Volunteer Coach" on your staff (i.e., an unpaid coach on your staff), as an Analyst who provides illegally acquired "scouting information" on opponents? Since you're such a f'ing knowledgable and all-knowing prick could you comment on the NCAA legality of either of those items (i.e., having an unpaid "Volunteer Coach" who is performing actual staff functions and his use of illegal means to provide his reports to Hairball).

BTW, can you comment on the NCAA legality of naming someone a "Volunteer Coach" on your staff (i.e., an unpaid coach on your staff), as an Analyst who provides illegally acquired "scouting information" on opponents? Since you're such a f'ing knowledgable and all-knowing prick could you comment on the NCAA legality of either of those items (i.e., having an unpaid "Volunteer Coach" who is performing actual staff functions and his use of illegal means to provide his reports to Hairball).
Nope...I don't know the rules around it. And unlike you Bushy, I won't just make something up and state it as a fact.

Nope...I don't know the rules around it. And unlike you Bushy, I won't just make something up and state it as a fact.
Come on, state whatever you want to state as a fact. 80 to 100 years from now nobody’s going to care what we said.

Come on, state whatever you want to state as a fact. 80 to 100 years from now nobody’s going to care what we said.

I just found this regarding "Volunteer Coach" compliance - HIT THIS LINK

Excerpted from doc:

Note: In sports in which the NCAA rules permit the use of a volunteer coach (i.e., sports other than football and basketball), if the program choose to involve a volunteer coach, the volunteer coach and head coach must schedule and appointment with the Athletics Compliance Office prior to the volunteer coach engaging in any activity with the program.

Go figure.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT