ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial OSU vs Michigan Game Thread (early game day thread)

Boy oh boy does Michigan hold on the Oline.

Really hurts them when playing in games without Big 10 Refs.

Barner on JTT on the 19 yard pass to Johnson appeared so, but they didn't show the replay from that angle.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSU Soupy
Couple interesting scores
Louisville 10 Kentucky 7--Kentucky's defense ha looked solid from what I've seen. Deone Walker is legit--I wonder who will buy him this offseason. Georgia? USC? He's a one man wrecking crew
A&M 17 LSU 14--Daniels was talking about throwing 7 TDs today to beat Burrow's record--hope they lose.

The way both teams are moving the ball the possibility exists that PSU's D is better than both Meatchicken's and OSU's. Might not have mattered but one has to wonder how those games would have gone if MY was gone a few games earlier...

Reactions: GSPMax and 1AA
Couple interesting scores
Louisville 10 Kentucky 7--Kentucky's defense ha looked solid from what I've seen. Deone Walker is legit--I wonder who will buy him this offseason. Georgia? USC? He's a one man wrecking crew
A&M 17 LSU 14--Daniels was talking about throwing 7 TDs today to beat Burrow's record--hope they lose.

Walker is a Michigan kid. I'm shocked that the Wolverines didn't try harder (top 100 kid). I think he finishes up at UK. He likes Marrow.

Daniels should win the Heisman however. 2nd leading rusher in the SEC. As a QB. With top of the league passing stats. That's unreal.

Walker is a Michigan kid. I'm shocked that the Wolverines didn't try harder (top 100 kid). I think he finishes up at UK. He likes Marrow.

Daniels should win the Heisman however. 2nd leading rusher in the SEC. As a QB. With top of the league passing stats. That's unreal.
He may stick around at Kentucky--hopefully he does. Just going to be a lot of money thrown at him. You have to wonder if Maye, for example, wishes he would have chased the money now. It's tough for the kids honestly

I don't disagree with that but at 9-3 he likely doesn't have a shot. At 8-4 probably no shot. 24-14 now.

He may stick around at Kentucky--hopefully he does. Just going to be a lot of money thrown at him. You have to wonder if Maye, for example, wishes he would have chased the money now. It's tough for the kids honestly

I don't disagree with that but at 9-3 he likely doesn't have a shot. At 8-4 probably no shot. 24-14 now.

I think being a big fish in a little pond helps their draft status. Put Maye on Bama and he needs better stats to improve. I don't know that their offense works without Milroe's running.

Without Daniels, LSU might win 4 games this year. Xbox offense, Big 12 defense. Harrison could take it with a big 2nd half. Probably a toss up on Nix/Penix.

Reactions: LandoComando
Man, that was an impressive drive. Sacked on the 1st play. Harrison bails em out with the yards after catch. Then straight running the ball.

Dare I say, Michigan looked tired there.

Reactions: Thomas1945
Man, that was an impressive drive. Sacked on the 1st play. Harrison bails em out with the yards after catch. Then straight running the ball.

Dare I say, Michigan looked tired there.
Amazing that OSU stuffed it down the throat of Michigan. Urban Meyer a couple of days ago said that the OSU line was much improved. Didn't know whether to believe him. If OSU can run, Mich is in trouble defending the pass.

Reactions: lazydave841
Corum's vision. Continues to impress. Same play they scored on us with after our failed 4th down.

Very nice response. And with an injury to boot.

Someone needs to put Ambien in Gus Johnson's coffee. Perhaps there is something that would work directly on the vocal cords. The shouting is hard to take.

With all of the communications majors out there how does a political science degree land this type of job? Oh never mind.

Someone needs to put Ambien in Gus Johnson's coffee. Perhaps there is something that would work directly on the vocal cords. The shouting is hard to take.

With all of the communications majors out there how does a political science degree land this type of job? Oh never mind.
Maximum hyperbole

Moore borrowing from the Yurcich playbook there. Why they took Colston off the field for 3rd down is baffling.

Missed FG and INT the difference in the game right now.

Reactions: LionDeNittany
Man, I don't feel bad now. Nobody can cover MHJ on the drag. No fancy pick either. Just a bad idea to leave a LB to pick the best WR in CFB up over the middle.

Understanding the decisions to go for it on 4th down in the 4th quarters a little better now. Still wish we hadn’t though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT