ADVERTISEMENT

Who has it better than us?....

KC-KS-Lion

Oct 10, 2005
....Kansas City! Actually I didn't care who won or lost. One good thing about the playoffs vs the 17 game schedule, it does expose weakness in personnel, strategy, and culture.

It was a hard choice between wishing to see no more Taylor Swift drama vs the Harbaugh Brothers love fest.

I had to chose the Harbaughs although I don't have a problem with John.

His brother really creatively navigated and deflected a number of self-inflicted issues...if only the person who registered 'Detroit vs Everybody' added 'Michigan vs Everybody' it might have neutralized Jimmy's victim campaign.

Not remotely hard. Harbaugh is a cheater and it’s ridiculous to watch people fawn over a cheater. “Harbaugh has to sit at home while his team is winning”. During those games, he shouldn’t have even been mentioned since his house “arrest” was self created.

Swift drama? Haven’t seen any drama, just loads of shots of her having a good time. Jack Nicholson, Spike Lee got the same treatment and nobody seemed to care. Go to a Knicks game and your Jumbotron will be filled each game as they point out who is sitting in the Star Row. She’s just a fan, and in this case, one that actually does move the GDP. Can’t get much higher profile than that, so it’s hard to blame the execs making decisions if they want to increase viewership just by showing her.

Swift drama? Haven’t seen any drama, just loads of shots of her having a good time. Jack Nicholson, Spike Lee got the same treatment and nobody seemed to care. Go to a Knicks game and your Jumbotron will be filled each game as they point out who is sitting in the Star Row. She’s just a fan, and in this case, one that actually does move the GDP. Can’t get much higher profile than that, so it’s hard to blame the execs making decisions if they want to increase viewership just by showing her.
Yeah, I'm ancient and Taylor Swift is young enough to be my granddaughter so I just know she has a mega following and is super rich. I have nothing against her. It's the networks that are at fault with the Swift fatigue. It's past the point of getting old. She's just at games being a fan and following Kelce.

Yeah, I'm ancient and Taylor Swift is young enough to be my granddaughter so I just know she has a mega following and is super rich. I have nothing against her. It's the networks that are at fault with the Swift fatigue. It's past the point of getting old. She's just at games being a fan and following Kelce.
Totaly agree. And this is what the media does. They'll prop her up to get clicks and when they've had their fill (no longer gets clicks for them) will turn and go the other way. If she and Kelce break up, they'll start to report on every little tweet. "Kelce has a new GF, Taylor wrote a song about ex-boyfriends to shade Kelce!" TMZ will have a "Who's side are you on, Kelce or Swiftie." What did Mahome's wife say to her new BFF after she and Kelce split?" "Why didn't Gracie Hunt step in to Help Swift when she was needed the most!" "What happened to Swift's Kelce coat?"

1_gracie-grab-6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: shifix
Do you feel this way about Spike Lee? Did you care that this level of attention was given to Jack Nicklaus. They even interact with players….while the game is in progress! But, no one cares. Now it’s Taylor Swift and people care? lol. She’s a fan. Not just a fan. A big fan. If a big political figure or Tiger Woods or The Rock or Paul McCartney were at every game we would see them too. We know because we have seen them and the camera grabbing all their reactions. Ever seen Matt McConaughey at a Texas game?

But now it’s Taylor Swift and she’s what gets you. At least you know this: if it doesn’t work out, there’s a hit song on the way. lol.

Meh. I have other things to care about I guess.

I don't much care about TS, but let's be fair, seeing Spike Lee, 12 inches from the court is a little different than TS sitting in a luxury box in a place a camera would never find her unless someone was looking. It's all done to get swifties interested in football..fine, whatever, but it's fair to point out what it is. Personally, I'm much more tired of Kelce and his bad acting in 50% of the commercials on TV. I don't want your insurance. I don't want your covid booster, and I don't want your bud light.

Last edited:
Do you feel this way about Spike Lee? Did you care that this level of attention was given to Jack Nicklaus. They even interact with players….while the game is in progress! But, no one cares. Now it’s Taylor Swift and people care? lol. She’s a fan. Not just a fan. A big fan. If a big political figure or Tiger Woods or The Rock or Paul McCartney were at every game we would see them too. We know because we have seen them and the camera grabbing all their reactions. Ever seen Matt McConaughey at a Texas game?

But now it’s Taylor Swift and she’s what gets you. At least you know this: if it doesn’t work out, there’s a hit song on the way. lol.

Meh. I have other things to care about I guess.
Actually, yes. Hated the Lakers and their hotshot fans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT