ADVERTISEMENT

Tomlin the Moron.

Check their head-to-head records. Winning season streaks, super bowls, Super Bowl appearances.

Favored to win it all? We’ll see. I believe it when I see it. Lamar is as dumb as a bag of rocks.
The big dummy negotiated his own 200 million dollar contract. He is going to win his 2nd MVP. His team has just smashed every other top contender in the NFL. What a dummy 😂

Reactions: knickslions
The big dummy negotiated his own 200 million dollar contract. He is going to win his 2nd MVP. His team has just smashed every other top contender in the NFL. What a dummy 😂
He has to start winning playoff games. No one cares about the MVPs when you flop in the playoffs
KC is down, Miami doesn't have a defense, Bills might not make the playoffs, Bengals lost Burrow ruining their season, Lawrence isn't 100%, it will never be easier for Baltimore to reach the SB. Anything less this year, especially after the last two weeks, will be a disaster for him/them.

Reactions: MacNit2.0
He has to start winning playoff games. No one cares about the MVPs when you flop in the playoffs
KC is down, Miami doesn't have a defense, Bills might not make the playoffs, Bengals lost Burrow ruining their season, Lawrence isn't 100%, it will never be easier for Baltimore to reach the SB. Anything less this year, especially after the last two weeks, will be a disaster for him/them.
What about San Francisco? Smacked the taste out of their mouth. I hope the ravens lose every game but I give credit where it is due. Appears that he has earned a lot of credit over the last year.

What about San Francisco? Smacked the taste out of their mouth. I hope the ravens lose every game but I give credit where it is due. Appears that he has earned a lot of credit over the last year.
Oh they deserve credit right now but it means nothing if they don't reach the SB with home field advantage. Their first game could be against Jacksonville/Miami at home. Do you disagree everything they've done this season is forgotten if they flop in the playoffs?

Oh they deserve credit right now but it means nothing if they don't reach the SB with home field advantage. Their first game could be against Jacksonville/Miami at home. Do you disagree everything they've done this season is forgotten if they flop in the playoffs?
No I don't disagree with you. Furthermore I will be hoping that they flop. Just amazes me how fans are so petty. People jump all over our guys for opting out of a meaningless bowl game. Love the guys last month now questioning their toughness and dedication over a bowl game.

• Haha
Reactions: LandoComando

IF TRUE, I just don't get his thinking on this. 26 years old is a bit old to be having a tantrum like this, and for his future career having a rep as a selfish player, esp at QB, does him no good at all. He lacks a decent body of work to see this as being unfair. IF TRUE, I'd seriously consider trading him this offseason or more likely have a real open competition at QB and see how he reacts.

Reactions: dswartz and bison13
We’ll see if he can win a playoff game or two before we get too ahead of ourselves.

If the Steelers sneak in and get a crack at Baltimore, the Ravens are toast. Lamar turtles, like Allar, when playing the black & gold.

Reactions: dswartz
Steelers are playing well with Mason.

I’d give them very good chance to win one game and then 50-50 beat the Ravens a third time.

Who’s fine?
Lamar is fine. They won't have to pkay the Steelers. Steelers haven't won a playoff game since 2016 but you believe they have a good chance to go on the road and beat Miami Buffalo or KC with Rudolph at QB? Yeah okay

Reactions: dbsteel
Lamar is fine. They won't have to pkay the Steelers. Steelers haven't won a playoff game since 2016 but you believe they have a good chance to go on the road and beat Miami Buffalo or KC with Rudolph at QB? Yeah okay
Yes I do. Steelers are playing well. It’s a new year. What has Miami done since Shula? Buffalo? KC is playing lousy this year. All three teams are very banged up.

Lamar is fine until he isn’t. He is frequently absent because of injuries running the ball. Perhaps he will avoid that this year? I would not bet upon that or his passing under duress.

The play he lost the earlier Steeler game on was pure Lamar. Turtling under pressure. He practically handed the ball to JPJ.

I will believe it when I see it,

Reactions: dswartz
Yes I do. Steelers are playing well. It’s a new year. What has Miami done since Shula? Buffalo? KC is playing lousy this year. All three teams are very banged up.

Lamar is fine until he isn’t. He is frequently absent because of injuries running the ball. Perhaps he will avoid that this year? I would not bet upon that or his passing under duress.

The play he lost the earlier Steeler game on was pure Lamar. Turtling under pressure. He practically handed the ball to JPJ.

Beating a banged up Cincy and Seattle is hardly impressive
I think Lanar gets best just not by the Steelers. You're basically putting the Steelers in the AFCCG

5 drops by the receivers and only a month into a new offensive coordinator. Fluky game. Steelers need to beat the backups. They couldn't do it last time they played the Ravens b-squad with the playoffs on the line and the Ravens backup is a pro-bowler coming off a game with a perfect QBR.

Steelers are playing well with Mason.

I’d give them very good chance to win one game and then 50-50 beat the Ravens a third time.

Who’s fine?
Hope you are Correct just don't see it happening. Steelers are short their 3 starting safeties and are down to the 4th string middle linebacker and another guy they signed off his couch 3 weeks ago. I think they have a hard time beating the ravens backups at this point.

5 drops by the receivers and only a month into a new offensive coordinator. Fluky game. Steelers need to beat the backups. They couldn't do it last time they played the Ravens b-squad with the playoffs on the line and the Ravens backup is a pro-bowler coming off a game with a perfect QBR.
Time will tell. Winning at Seattle is not easy. Ask the Eagles.

Reactions: joeaubie21
Time will tell. Winning at Seattle is not easy. Ask the Eagles.

Beating 11 win teams by 10+ in back to back weeks isn’t easy. Ask every team in NFL history because it never happened until last weekend. 7 wins against teams that currently have winning records by 14+… previous record was 5. I get you don’t like or respect the Ravens but they’re really ****ing good.

Just hope Tomlin stays off the field this week.

Beating 11 win teams by 10+ in back to back weeks isn’t easy. Ask every team in NFL history because it never happened until last weekend. 7 wins against teams that currently have winning records by 14+… previous record was 5. I get you don’t like or respect the Ravens but they’re really ****ing good.

Just hope Tomlin stays off the field this week.
Ravens are good.

But they do not want to play the Steelers. I am sure they are hoping that Buffalo and Jacksonville win. Not really anyone on Ravens that should impress Pittsburgh. Broken down OBJ? Miniature Zay Flowers? Gus the running back?

And Harbaugh and Lamar have consistently come up short when it counts. Steelers own Jackson. Tomlin ain’t perfect but > Harbaugh.

Ravens are good.

But they do not want to play the Steelers. I am sure they are hoping that Buffalo and Jacksonville win. Not really anyone on Ravens that should impress Pittsburgh. Broken down OBJ? Miniature Zay Flowers? Gus the running back?

And Harbaugh and Lamar have consistently come up short when it counts. Steelers own Jackson. Tomlin ain’t perfect but > Harbaugh.
If they were worried about the Steelers play your starters (they don't need two weeks of rest) to keep them out
They couldn't care less about the Steelers being in the playoffs and the decision to rest starters solidifies that
There's no chance they'd rather play the Bills.

If they were worried about the Steelers play your starters (they don't need two weeks of rest) to keep them out
They couldn't care less about the Steelers being in the playoffs and the decision to rest starters solidifies that
There's no chance they'd rather play the Bills.
Ravens are doing the right thing.

And they are hoping that someone else beats Steelers before they come rolling into Baltimore. Many a Ravens year has been spoiled by the Black & Gold.

Bills will be a threat to Baltimore as well (as the Ravens surely remember ).

Ravens are good.

I’m a Ravens fan. Steelers are the team I’d like to face the most honestly. Ideally we’d let them in and eliminate the Bills in the process but Miami is too banged up to beat them this weekend. Nothing about the Steelers is impressive to anyone, except maybe Watts cheap shots. Browns are the team I, and most of the fanbase, least want to see in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I’m a Ravens fan. Steelers are the team I’d like to face the most honestly. Ideally we’d let them in and eliminate the Bills in the process but Miami is too banged up to beat them this weekend. Nothing about the Steelers is impressive to anyone, except maybe Watts cheap shots. Browns are the team I, and most of the fanbase, least want to see in the playoffs.
Browns are always a threat…well, as long as you don’t count the last 60 years.

Watt? Cheap shots?

Ravens lost to Pickett this year. Game was win…but Lamar, Lamered.

Steelers currently playing much better - especially at QB.

Browns are always a threat…well, as long as you don’t count the last 60 years.

Watt? Cheap shots?

Ravens lost to Pickett this year. Game was win…but Lamar, Lamered.

Steelers currently playing much better - especially at QB.

Flacco in the playoffs is always a threat.

Lamar didn’t Lamar the receivers dropped 5 balls. Which I think was the highest in any game this season for any team. It was for awhile at least. Monken has the offense clicking on all cylinders. Beating the Seahawks by 7 isn’t scary.

Late hits. Low hits. Punches.

Flacco in the playoffs is always a threat.

Lamar didn’t Lamar the receivers dropped 5 balls. Which I think was the highest in any game this season for any team. It was for awhile at least. Monken has the offense clicking on all cylinders. Beating the Seahawks by 7 isn’t scary.

Late hits. Low hits. Punches.

Fair enough on Watt. He is the best defensive player in league. But that kind of stuff is bush league.

Despite all the drops (and these receivers will all still be the guys - minus Mark Andrews), the game was there for the taking, but Lamar most certainly did “Lamar” on the interception that he basically handed to JPJ.

This is a long established patter of poor execution by Lamar in big moments. He also is fairly easily confused under duress.

Another big chance for him to change that narrative. But you can count me firmly in the camp of “I will believe it when I see it.”

Aside from the Watt cheap shot this post is fine

Fair enough on Watt. He is the best defensive player in league. But that kind of stuff is bush league.

Despite all the drops (and these receivers will all still be the guys - minus Mark Andrews), the game was there for the taking, but Lamar most certainly did “Lamar” on the interception that he basically handed to JPJ.

This is a long established patter of poor execution by Lamar in big moments. He also is fairly easily confused under duress.

Another big chance for him to change that narrative. But you can count me firmly in the camp of “I will believe it when I see it.”

He's had bad moments and makes bonehead plays for sure but he's nowhere close to incapable of producing in big moments, which seems to be what you're arguing.

He's had 10 game winning drives in his career. This year they've held the lead inside the 2 minute warning in every game. Defense let them down in the 3 losses when a stop would have won the game. The JPJ pick was bad but they still let Pittsburgh drive 80 yards.

His go ahead drive (13 plays, 72 yards, 3 minutes) against the rams late in the 4th was a thing of beauty and then the defense let the rams tie it with a fg.
  • 1st & 10 at BAL 25​

(4:41 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass incomplete short right to J.Hill.
  • 2nd & 10 at BAL 25​

(4:35 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short left to J.Hill pushed ob at BLT 37 for 12 yards (A.Witherspoon).
  • 1st & 10 at BAL 37​

(4:28 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson scrambles left end ran ob at BLT 46 for 9 yards (J.Johnson; M.Hoecht).
  • 2nd & 1 at BAL 46​

(4:14 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short middle to Z.Flowers to 50 for 4 yards (J.Johnson).
  • 1st & 10 at 50​

(3:52 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short left to Z.Flowers to LA 39 for 11 yards (J.Johnson).
  • 1st & 10 at LAR 39​

(3:28 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) L.Jackson pass incomplete short right.
  • 2nd & 10 at LAR 39​

(3:20 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short middle to O.Beckham to LA 25 for 14 yards (D.Kendrick).
  • 1st & 10 at LAR 25​

(2:55 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) L.Jackson pass incomplete deep right to O.Beckham.
  • 2nd & 10 at LAR 25​

(2:50 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short left to N.Agholor ran ob at LA 19 for 6 yards (A.Witherspoon).
  • 3rd & 4 at LAR 19​

(2:44 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short right to N.Agholor to LA 14 for 5 yards (M.Hoecht; C.Durant).
  • 1st & 10 at LAR 14​

(2:00 - 4th) Two-Minute Warning
  • 1st & 10 at LAR 14​

(2:00 - 4th) (Shotgun) K.Mitchell left end to LA 15 for -1 yards (C.Rozeboom).
  • 2nd & 11 at LAR 15​

(1:52 - 4th) Timeout #1 by LA at 01:52.
  • 2nd & 11 at LAR 15​

(1:52 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson sacked at LA 21 for -6 yards (B.Young).
  • 3rd & 17 at LAR 21​

(1:16 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass deep left to Z.Flowers for 21 yards, TOUCHDOWN.TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. L.Jackson pass to Z.Flowers is complete. ATTEMPT SUCCEEDS.
Monken is used to long layoffs preparing for the CFP playoffs at UGA so will be interesting to see how they come out in the second round. This team is much better balanced than the 2019 team which wasn't as good as its record.

It's funny comparing these sorts of debates to the college debates comparing teams. CFP debates, its the "whole resume" disregard individual games but now its lets ignore every game but one outlier from 3 months ago and act like it tells the whole story not the other 15.

This is only the second season he's started 16+ games. He's now had the 1 seed both times. He's legitimate if he's healthy, which he currently is, and Monken's offense does a much better job protecting him than Roman's did.

He's had bad moments and makes bonehead plays for sure but he's nowhere close to incapable of producing in big moments, which seems to be what you're arguing.

He's had 10 game winning drives in his career. This year they've held the lead inside the 2 minute warning in every game. Defense let them down in the 3 losses when a stop would have won the game. The JPJ pick was bad but they still let Pittsburgh drive 80 yards.

His go ahead drive (13 plays, 72 yards, 3 minutes) against the rams late in the 4th was a thing of beauty and then the defense let the rams tie it with a fg.
  • 1st & 10 at BAL 25​

• 2nd & 10 at BAL 25​

(4:35 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short left to J.Hill pushed ob at BLT 37 for 12 yards (A.Witherspoon).
  • 1st & 10 at BAL 37​

(4:28 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson scrambles left end ran ob at BLT 46 for 9 yards (J.Johnson; M.Hoecht).
  • 2nd & 1 at BAL 46​

(4:14 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short middle to Z.Flowers to 50 for 4 yards (J.Johnson).
  • 1st & 10 at 50​

(3:52 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short left to Z.Flowers to LA 39 for 11 yards (J.Johnson).
  • 1st & 10 at LAR 39​

• 2nd & 10 at LAR 39​

(3:20 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short middle to O.Beckham to LA 25 for 14 yards (D.Kendrick).
  • 1st & 10 at LAR 25​

(2:55 - 4th) (No Huddle, Shotgun) L.Jackson pass incomplete deep right to O.Beckham.
  • 2nd & 10 at LAR 25​

(2:50 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short left to N.Agholor ran ob at LA 19 for 6 yards (A.Witherspoon).
  • 3rd & 4 at LAR 19​

(2:44 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass short right to N.Agholor to LA 14 for 5 yards (M.Hoecht; C.Durant).
  • 1st & 10 at LAR 14​

• 1st & 10 at LAR 14​

• 2nd & 11 at LAR 15​

• 2nd & 11 at LAR 15​

• 3rd & 17 at LAR 21​

(1:16 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson pass deep left to Z.Flowers for 21 yards, TOUCHDOWN.TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. L.Jackson pass to Z.Flowers is complete. ATTEMPT SUCCEEDS.
Monken is used to long layoffs preparing for the CFP playoffs at UGA so will be interesting to see how they come out in the second round. This team is much better balanced than the 2019 team which wasn't as good as its record.

It's funny comparing these sorts of debates to the college debates comparing teams. CFP debates, its the "whole resume" disregard individual games but now its lets ignore every game but one outlier from 3 months ago and act like it tells the whole story not the other 15.

This is only the second season he's started 16+ games. He's now had the 1 seed both times. He's legitimate if he's healthy, which he currently is, and Monken's offense does a much better job protecting him than Roman's did.
The Ravens better do it this year with home field advantage or Harbaugh is becoming another Tomlin, meaning he can't win playoff games. That 2012 Super Bowl season is slipping further and further into the past. Watch out for the Bills and Brownies. Also KC could still pull it out of their butt.

The Ravens better do it this year with home field advantage or Harbaugh is becoming another Tomlin, meaning he can't win playoff games. That 2012 Super Bowl season is slipping further and further into the past. Watch out for the Bills and Brownies. Also KC could still pull it out of their butt.
Ravens are getting bullied in trenches…I would be nervous if I were Harbaugh…this will happen again in playoffs

• 1st & 10 at BAL 25​

• 2nd & 10 at BAL 25​

• 1st & 10 at BAL 37​

• 2nd & 1 at BAL 46​

• 1st & 10 at 50​

• 1st & 10 at LAR 39​

• 2nd & 10 at LAR 39​

• 1st & 10 at LAR 25​

• 2nd & 10 at LAR 25​

• 3rd & 4 at LAR 19​

• 1st & 10 at LAR 14​

• 1st & 10 at LAR 14​

• 2nd & 11 at LAR 15​

• 2nd & 11 at LAR 15​

• 3rd & 17 at LAR 21​

I applaud your enthusiasm…I don’t see any hardware…and I would not expect that to change

I applaud your enthusiasm…I don’t see any hardware…and I would not expect that to change
And a regular season game against and banged up and mediocre Rams team? At home? Nice, but not really impressed…need to do it in playoffs…they better get on aircraft and cheer for Jax and/or Bills…Steelers are whipping them soundly in trenches

89439hrrxtac1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: MacNit2.0
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT