ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

332 row L

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 82bordeaux
But I'm asking face value vs. the ones listed in the 300 section at $1050/each.
giphy.gif
I am still waiting on my buddy to figure out if he can make the trip from PA. Club, lowers, or I am staying home. If he bails I might just get a single. Can drive it easy enough from CO.

I have an extra Tix tomorrow. I am happy to give it to anyone interested.

Text 570-574-7678.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
@WexfordWarrior got a call from the BOK Center that a suite is available for the NCAA Championships. It holds 23 and has seating for 20. Standing room for 3 which is no big deal.
The cost per person would be $1326.00. I'm estimating we would need about 13 more people to flesh this out. Just post here with a serious indication of interest ASAP. We have to let them know today.

@WexfordWarrior got a call from the BOK Center that a suite is available for the NCAA Championships. It holds 23 and has seating for 20. Standing room for 3 which is no big deal.
The cost per person would be $1326.00. I'm estimating we would need about 13 more people to flesh this out. Just post here with a serious indication of interest ASAP. We have to let them know today.
Why not buy it yourself, sell some bottles of fine wine and liquor? Then you can sell the seats at your leisure and add a tasting session to the package to induce all participants to bring the best stuff. I thought you were a true party animal and entrepreneur. Sell videos of the pre-party and all the sessions. Standing room can be sold for future considerations and current coerced labor.:eek:

Reactions: WexfordWarrior
You know which suite? I’m leery of end zone seating.

So is $1326 the price after all costs far as you know? Would you accept 3 laid back non-PSU fans?

We already bought all our tix but man we loved the suite we joined up on two years ago. Talking with my buddies now if we'd want to go through the hassle of unloading our existing tix.

You still looking for people to fill the suite? If so we're still in for three...

Same here. The storm has made us reconsider driving from State College. So I also have two in section 120,. Mine are row 11, on the aisle, that I'll sell to anyone on this Board at face value.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Same here. The storm has made us reconsider driving from State College. So I also have two in section 120,. Mine are row 11, on the aisle, that I'll sell to anyone on this Board at face value.
My brother would like those tix.
Text or call

Edit sorry I gave my wrong #🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Update: 2 all sessions club seats and 2 club seats for sessions 1,2,4,&5. All in Section 109 row U(last row lower level. excellent sight lines and good amenties). Make me an offer.
$1500 total for your two all sessions?
$1450
$1383

$1369
$1297

$1184

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WexfordWarrior
All good. Just playing the secondary market. The primary ticket pricing/allocation scheme is hosed.

From what I have gathered the past few years… somebody is getting tickets and listing them on the secondaries trying to make a big profit.

But it doesn’t look like they’re actually selling many, if any, for those prices. People trying to sell based on those prices have been failing.

And the result is all the empty seats last year. I’m curious if it’ll happen again this year.

From what I have gathered the past few years… somebody is getting tickets and listing them on the secondaries trying to make a big profit.

But it doesn’t look like they’re actually selling many, if any, for those prices. People trying to sell based on those prices have been failing.

And the result is all the empty seats last year. I’m curious if it’ll happen again this year.
Yeah, supply is low online now but I suspect it will be much higher than demand onsite. Doesn’t seem like NCAA wrestling is going to have a ton of people showing up day of hoping to get tickets. A lot of sunk cost in travel and lodging to hope to get a ticket day off. Not like an NFL game where you have a huge metro population that can drive 30 min day off and hope to get a ticket with no big loss if they don’t get something. I’m real interested to see how it plays out.

Two tickets/all sessions for NCAA Tulsa... Willing to sell at discount if purchased as "all remaining sessions" together. I am on-site in Tulsa. Please respond here if interested. I will be leaving hotel no later than 9:30AM and will check here in the morning and again just before we leave. Obviously, once I am inside arena, session 1 will no longer ge an option. If interested in tickets, but can't connect before session 1, please leave email address here and I can coordinate to meet you between sessions for any remaining tickets. I will post again when sold.

Any chance there is aan all session club seat available in here? I’m at the top of sec 327 and this is awful. So dark I can’t even see my brackets.
Doak
doakw@comcast.net

Ticket is now spoken for

One Free ticket for Final X. June 10, 2023. 2 pm. Prudential Center, Newark, NJ.

Section 5, Row 1, Seat 1

I can transfer ticket via Ticketmaster app if anyone wants it.

Last edited:
(2) Olympic Team trials tickets. Section 107, Row F. $471.50/ea. PayPal/Venmo/cash.

SOLD

Selling off 4 season tickets for this year. Section W1 can't remember the exact seat numbers but the row is 2nd from the top in the lower section. I would be asking whatever my total cost is....which if my memory is correct $700ish. Text me at 814-9five2-8two25

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT