ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

This is extremely unlikely but if anyone has 2 for Iowa please message me. Looking for tickets for the old man for the holidays.

Looking for 2 lower bowl seats to Iowa match in the event anyone comes across some . Thanks! Tom
814-590-4292

Update : Found a pair . Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for 1 ticket to sit in corner chair on mat with Cael durIng Iowa match. 814-867-5309
I had one for you, then Cael listened to your PBP. Bummer. Nosebleed for you!

giphy.gif

just booked the hotel for my son and i january 20-22, so i'll be looking for 2 tickets for both the michigan and the michigan state duals.

if anyone has any leads on men's basketball or men's hockey on jan 21, we'll be trying to hit up those as well.

just shelled out a small fortune for lower level tickets to the michigan dual at the bjc. still looking for tickets to the michigan state dual and basketball/hockey that weekend. TIA.

Oregon State Dual on 12/11 . 4 tickets together available in Section W2U , Row K , seats 13,15,17 & 19. $30 each . Prefer to sell all 4 together but will split into pairs if required. Please call 814-590-2551. Tickets will be transferred electronically.

Oregon State Dual on 12/11 . 4 tickets together available in Section W2U , Row K , seats 13,15,17 & 19. $30 each . Prefer to sell all 4 together but will split into pairs if required. Please call 814-590-2551. Tickets will be transferred electronically.
I may take you up on this. I need 3 can probably take 4. I will confirm with the other guys and call you later.

I’m taking the Mrs. to State College for the Michigan (Bryce Jordan), Notre Dame (Pegula) and hopefully Michigan State (Rec Center) weekend in January. Already have tickets to first two events, but I sense it’s a bit early for good seats to begin to pop for MSU on Stub Hub. I am very willing to wait.

Still, if anybody has two good seats for the match, price is not a problem when it comes to my sweetie😉. Especially since she agreed to this great “guys trip” as she calls it. I can be reached at 410.459.5239. Leave your name and number and I will get back ASAP. Thank you.

Anybody heard anything about some sweet suite tickets for nationals?

Update…tickets have been taken
I’m offering for free, my two tickets to this Sunday’s match with Oregon State. Section N1U, row H, seats 32 & 34. Tickets are digital and I’ll transfer them via the Penn State Athletics app. Text me at (717) 805-2163.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JimNazium
Tickets for 12/11 Oregon match at face value of $30 each. Good seats second row behind visitors' bench. These are hard-copy tickets and will coordinate with purchaser to exchange tickets outside Rec Hall. Please email callenshs@aol.com with any questions or to confirm purchase. Will be checking email until 9PM and then resume checking at 8AM Sunday.

Sold... Thank you...

Last edited:
Reactions: Str8DBLz
I have 2 tickets to Oregon St match I’m offering for free. Unable to go. I will transfer electronically. Text me at 570-877-0968. Will get back to early tomorrow morning (Sunday)

Reactions: Str8DBLz
If anyone is looking for Iowa tickets go to the ticket exchange. Someone has 7 tickets in lower bowl for $64.00. That is below face if they are not his season tickets.

Section:​

Row:​

P

Seats:​

Quantity:​

1 ticket(s)
Buy$64.00
Instant Delivery, verified by Ticketmaster and reissued in your name.  Your PDF- format tickets are ready within minutes of completing your order.
Instant e-Ticket
Emailed within minutes.
Hmmm

Anybody heard anything about some sweet suite tickets for nationals?
PSWC sent an email to prior suite participants that there is no suite yet available this year for club members to rent. It indicated most BOK center suite owners are planning to use theirs, so there's none available.

Reactions: amattaro
Got the same email from BOK Center. That is the problem when you have an event in a wrestling state. Demand for suites has gone crazy. MSG in NYC was $800 for the Madison Club. Which then I thought was a lot. Last year in Detroit the Pod was $1800 pp but was all inclusive. I got on the waiting list for Tulsa prior to last years tournament. No dice. When they became available, I did buy a couple of On Location Club seats for $1650 each. Now the resale on them is $2400. Has this become a rich man's sport?

Last edited:
Got the same email from BOK Center. That is the problem when you have an event in a wrestling state. Demand for suites has gone crazy. MSG in NYC was $800 for the Madison Club. Which then I thought was a lot. Last year in Detroit the Pod was $1800 pp but was all inclusive. I got on the waiting list for Tulsa prior to last years tournament. No dice. When they became available.I did buy a couple of On Location Club seats for $1650 each. Now the resale on them is $2400. Has this become a rich man's sport?
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JimNazium
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT