ADVERTISEMENT

Ticket Office re NCAA

TheKaker

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2001
Just got off phone with ticket office. Was told will be getting email by the end of the week to confirm that I have tickets.

Can you share your point total?
1565 points. However, based on prior communications with ticket office, I won't take their oral communication to the bank. Will wait until written confirmation.

Reactions: Doak
And remember, it is supposedly not just point level, you also have to be a wrestling season ticket holder, iirc.

Spoke with ticket office yesterday and was quickly told that they are “waiting on NCAA allocation process.” Humm - not sure if this was boilerplate type obfuscation or if PSU is engaging the czars in an attempt to secure a larger allocation. Based on what I’ve read, it seems allocations were spewed out two weeks ago. Oh well - I suppose patience is a virtue.

Reactions: hlstone
Just got off phone with ticket office. Was told will be getting email by the end of the week to confirm that I have tickets.
that's the same thing the girl told me yesterday. She was absolutley cluless as to what was happening after I asked here some follow up questions.

I stopped at ticket office 2 hours ago--I was told that emails would be going out today or tomorrow--But then again I was told by the ticket office last week that I did relieve my tickets

I stopped at ticket office 2 hours ago--I was told that emails would be going out today or tomorrow--But then again I was told by the ticket office last week that I did relieve my tickets
so much for that

Reactions: VRE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT