Hello Everyone,
Just a heads up….
If you want to set up your alerts for NCAA's you need to go to track wrestling,

1.) Go to trackwrestling.com
2.) Click events
3.) Click on 2024 NCAA Division I Championships
4.) User type is “viewer”
5.) Click My Wrestlers
6.) Click “Sign In” and use your flowrestling login credentials.
7.) You can now select the teams or wrestlers you want to add to your roster lineup.
8.) You can then select the TEAM or INDIVIDUAL and click on the bell. This will allow you to subscribe for text alerts sent directly to your phone.

To add to this: Browse -> Tournaments, should show NCAA Div I as "Popular": select that. Then select "My Wrestlers" from the left menu, select "Add Teams", pick your team, and click on the little bell icon. Then choose either or both of mat assignments and results to be texted.

Also, if from the hub you select "Mat assignments" -> "Team Schedule," you will see all the mat assignments for "My Wrestlers" for round 1. Very handy!

To add to this: Browse -> Tournaments, should show NCAA Div I as "Popular": select that. Then select "My Wrestlers" from the left menu, select "Add Teams", pick your team, and click on the little bell icon. Then choose either or both of mat assignments and results to be texted.

Also, if from the hub you select "Mat assignments" -> "Team Schedule," you will see all the mat assignments for "My Wrestlers" for round 1. Very handy!
You can track how many points each wrestler has scored in there as well to make sure we have 8 scoring ;)

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
Set up my alerts over the weekend, ready to go! Taking Thursday and Friday afternoons off for vacation, and have my brackets printed out.

Gonna have to turn my alerts off for Friday night, as wife and I are going to see Grand Funk Railroad in concert. Will watch semis and blood round on DVR after I get home.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Set up my alerts over the weekend, ready to go! Taking Thursday and Friday afternoons off for vacation, and have my brackets printed out.

Gonna have to turn my alerts off for Friday night, as wife and I are going to see Grand Funk Railroad in concert. Will watch semis and blood round on DVR after I get home.
is it the original band if not don't waste your money!

Hello Everyone,
Just a heads up….
If you want to set up your alerts for NCAA's you need to go to track wrestling,

1.) Go to trackwrestling.com
2.) Click events
3.) Click on 2024 NCAA Division I Championships
4.) User type is “viewer”
5.) Click My Wrestlers
6.) Click “Sign In” and use your flowrestling login credentials.
7.) You can now select the teams or wrestlers you want to add to your roster lineup.
8.) You can then select the TEAM or INDIVIDUAL and click on the bell. This will allow you to subscribe for text alerts sent directly to your phone.
So if you don't subscribe to Flo it's no good.

There was some old TrackWrestling accts but I don't believe they work anymore.
Wasn't this the green and red guy wrestling and showed the position (neutral or riding) along with the score? Showed all active mats. Had to refresh every 10 minutes but it was good. Is this no longer available? If not, I may need to take the day off and watch on ESPN+ versus watching the green/red guy during meetings

Wasn't this the green and red guy wrestling and showed the position (neutral or riding) along with the score? Showed all active mats. Had to refresh every 10 minutes but it was good. Is this no longer available? If not, I may need to take the day off and watch on ESPN+ versus watching the green/red guy during meetings
Yes, they still have the stick figures but the notifications are a text or email feature. It will send you mat assignments and results if you "subscribe" to those.... Aka turn them on under "My Wrestlers"

Awwww,,,,,,,,was initially really excited to read this and was browsing thru the instructions and then came to the log into your FloWrestling account. So it's a no go for me. Didn't realize Flo was affiliated with Track or vice versa. As much as I love wrestling I can't justify signing up for all these different pay channels/streaming services. I do the basics, B10+ and ESPN+, cancel as soon as the main events are done. Just too much for me. I do value the basic TrackWrestling and appreciate that. I'll just pay closer attention to the Mat Assignments feature. Thanks for posting it though, really nice feature.

Awwww,,,,,,,,was initially really excited to read this and was browsing thru the instructions and then came to the log into your FloWrestling account. So it's a no go for me. Didn't realize Flo was affiliated with Track or vice versa. As much as I love wrestling I can't justify signing up for all these different pay channels/streaming services. I do the basics, B10+ and ESPN+, cancel as soon as the main events are done. Just too much for me. I do value the basic TrackWrestling and appreciate that. I'll just pay closer attention to the Mat Assignments feature. Thanks for posting it though, really nice feature.
Flo purchased track last year

Wait a minute! Does this mean there won't be mat assignments available here?

Frustrated Brendon Urie GIF by Taylor Swift

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT