ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Brackets and discussion

RB-Old

Jan 22, 2020
Davis is #1 and will possibly get Peterson after the winner of the pigtail.

Nagao is #10, will probably get Bailey to get to the quarters to face Crookham (who got robbed by not getting the #1 seed)

Bartlett gets the #2 seed, he could draw Matthews in the 2nd round and then most likely Happel

• Wow
Reactions: diggerpup
125-
1. Braeden- should see #8 Figueroa (ASU) in quarters & #4 Ramos in semis.
2. Stanich
3. Ayala
4. Ramos

133:
1. Fix
2. Crookham
3. Orine
4. Shawver
6. Vito
10. Nagao- should get #7 Nasir Bailey in 2nd match, #2 Crookham in the quarters & #3 Orine in the semis.

141:
1. Mendez
2. Beau- should see #7 Happel in quarters & #3 Woods in semis
3. Woods
4. Jack

149:
1. Lovett
2. Parco
3. Arrington
4. Henson
7. Kasak- could see #2 Parco in the quarters & #3 Arrington in the semis.

157:
1. Levi- should see #8 Robb in quarters & #4 Scott in semis.
2. Teemer
3. Shapiro
4. Ed Scott
5. Ryder Downey

165:
1. O'Toole
2. Mesenbrink- should see #7 Olejnik in quarters & #3 Ramirez in semis.
3. Rameriz
4. Carr

174:
1. Mekhi
2. DeVos
3. Ed Ruth
4. Griffith
9. Starocci- should see #1 Mekhi in quarters & #4 Griffith in semis.

184:
1. Kekeisen
2. Salazar
3. Plott
4. Munoz
5. Pinto
6. Bernie- Should see #3 Plott in the quarters & #2 Salazar in the semis.

197:
1. Brooks- should see #8 S.Buchanan (OU) in quarters & #4 Beard in the semis.
2. Hidlay
3. Sloan
4. Beard

HVY:
1. Kerk- should see #8 O.Trephan (NCST) in quarters & #4 Schultz in semis.
2. Batista
3. Hendrickson
4. Schultz

Last edited:
Levi is #1, Shapiro is #3. Levi's match after the pigtail winner could be Mauller and then he'll probably get Robb or (yawn) Lewan. Zerban got the #18 seed.

Reactions: diggerpup
Kasak is #7, he should get through to the quarters and probably face Parco. Very good draw for him. If he beats Parco he'd most likely get Gomez or Arrington in the semis. Not being on Henson and Lovett's side is a bonus.
Maybe. Parco gave Lovett his only loss. Will be a tough match.

Reactions: RB-Old
Starocci is the #9 so he'd get Lewis in the quarters (assuming he pulls off the upset and knocks off the #8 Adam Kemp). Devos is #2, Ruth is #3 and Griffith is #4. Only one AA in the bottom half, three former champs in the top half.

They screwed this one up.

Starocci is the #9 so he'd get Lewis in the quarters (assuming he pulls off the upset and knocks off the #8 Adam Kemp). Devos is #2, Ruth is #3 and Griffith is #4. Only one AA in the bottom half, three former champs in the top half.

74 brackets is actually disgusting. There is no balance in that bracket, the best match will come in the quarters.

Objectivity over reason. Ratings drop for finals assuming all goes the way we’d reasonably expect. I can’t believe Shane will be more than 80%.

Reactions: RB-Old
They just made Carter even more pissed if that was possible. Mekhi has to cut a ton of weight and for his troubles he gets Carter.
Right now Lewis is throwing a tantrum. I would be. I'm #1 and for my trouble I get a top 10 all timer in the quarters. I'm pretty pissed about that. After that, I may have to win 4 times just to get 3rd.

Kerk is #1, Schultz is #4. Hopefully Hutmacher knocks off Schultz, he's the only guy who kind of worries me because he wrestles such a stupid style.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT