ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Brackets and discussion

In 141, the new guy will come in at 32 seed, and all guys will drop one spot that were seeded 25-32
Actually no, new guy would be 33 seed, and all drop one seed down to 25 becomes 24. My question is when is it official? Right now it is just Mineo and Nomad tweeting.

Maybe they'll be smart enough to move Carter to #4. Now, I know there is zero chance of this, but it is the right thing to do.

141 bracket updated on Track, but not yet on the official NCAA site.

Also sucks that Track doesn't have the backside brackets available to print out with each weight.

Last edited:
141 bracket updated on Track, but not yet on the official NCAA site.

Also sucks that Track doesn't have the backside brackets available to print out with each weight.
Track does have the consi brackets. Has the preliminary brackets as well. both available to print.

Track does have the consi brackets. Has the preliminary brackets as well. both available to print.
Sorry, didn't see the separate tabs for prelims and consi. Much cleaner printing out from NCAA site, get full bracket on 1 page.

Confused here ...

do the brackets actually change at 141 or just the numbering of the seeds.
Since NCAA still shows same brackets, can I just replace one name and be accurate?

Confused here ...

do the brackets actually change at 141 or just the numbering of the seeds.
Since NCAA still shows same brackets, can I just replace one name and be accurate?
No, lots of names, everyone from 25 to 33 bump up a seed, or down, they get better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT