ADVERTISEMENT

This will be a tough out...

Well, Sir, I attempted to make a point that NaTo would be better off at 133, as well, but hey, that means "I am just rooting for PSU" lmao. I then was informed that some folks heard on good sources that he would be moving up. I posted it. I was wrong. Well, so were the rest of them, but hey, "I disappear when I'm wrong", HAHAHA. Nothing is further from the truth, in fact my track record shows when I AM wrong, I will admit it, and ON these boards.

To your point, I agree: Nato is better off at 133, because while he will be an underdog to Clark, he's not beating Gilman, AT ALL, and his last two matches show that, including his loss by fall, in which he GASSED. Bo Jordan will not be able to trade blows with Nickal at 174 and there is a good chance he gets horsed, and if Martin beats Bo again, hats off, but it's going to take another missed throw or two and a few fluke flurries, then an official who will let him run, because he had THREE stall calls the last time it happened. Of course, Ryan is thinking about team points and not his chances of winning titles. I am certain in his view, this puts three kids not named Snyder on the mat on Saturday night, regardless of the reality that all three will be decided underdogs, and hey, if he gets lucky, like Martin did, then hats off and the title goes to Ryan.

I'm not sure that Tomasello has no shot at beating Gilman. In their national semifinal Tomasello had Gilmans leg up in the air late in the bout but waited too long to finish. He definitely gassed in OT, but he nearly had that match won.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
You know it's not good when Mike T says you need help! :confused:
LOL Turk, just trying to help my fellow man, or could 21 guns be a 9 year old kid? Food for thought, it would make some sense!
iStock_000010665240Small.jpg

That lineup is going to be hard to beat, and that's why I posted it.

About 4 of you posted other things for various reasons: Dunkej because I "stepped on his toes" regarding who has the most knowledge of PENN STATE WRESTLING, and a few others because they are haters. Regardless, good thread and some other responses, that are excellent, made by those who don't obsess over ONE PERSON'S posts.
Your assertion in the very first post that Micah Jordan is a ? at 149, implied that (Hayes + Jordan) < (Jordan + the Ghost of Hunter Stieber Past). Most would find that unconventional analysis.

That means one of 4 things:
1. You made an honest mistake.
2. You wrote something needing clarification.
3. You have the most knowledge of OHIO STATE WRESTLING.
4. You're so full of crap that your eyes are brown.

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt. Rather than answer basic questions, you chose to go into rabid attack dog mode. It discredited you, but that was your choice.

You have another choice: take #4 off the table by answering the question. This is entirely within your control.

If you're unwilling to do that, then you've chosen to remain discredited.

I'm not sure that Tomasello has no shot at beating Gilman. In their national semifinal Tomasello had Gilmans leg up in the air late in the bout but waited too long to finish. He definitely gassed in OT, but he nearly had that match won.

In order for Ohio State to win a national championship, they will need him to beat Gilman more than likely. It won't just be a two team race, Iowa will be in it also.

Sorry Togs, no pokes this year in top 3. "Waaahhhhh"

Throw in "ad homenim attack" and youll have a complete post.

I'll go round for round with you on Penn State wrestling, you've been invited many times and haven't shown up. No "fighting" no arguing, just meeting discussing Penn State wrestling. I could not care less how many of your friends on this board pile on, we both know why you feel so threatened by me. I know more about the sport and PSU's history, than you do.

Last edited:
Your assertion in the very first post that Micah Jordan is a ? at 149, implied that (Hayes + Jordan) < (Jordan + the Ghost of Hunter Stieber Past). Most would find that unconventional analysis.

That means one of 4 things:
1. You made an honest mistake.
2. You wrote something needing clarification.
3. You have the most knowledge of OHIO STATE WRESTLING.
4. You're so full of crap that your eyes are brown.

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt. Rather than answer basic questions, you chose to go into rabid attack dog mode. It discredited you, but that was your choice.

You have another choice: take #4 off the table by answering the question. This is entirely within your control.

If you're unwilling to do that, then you've chosen to remain discredited.

LMAO, by who, YOU?

You are so possessed with hate, you won't even address the post, only my original THOUGHTS on their lineup. Two pages deep and you still won't touch the actual topic.

I'll go round for round with you on Penn State wrestling, you've been invited many times and haven't shown up. No "fighting" no arguing, just meeting for drinks and discussing Penn State wrestling. I could not care less how many of your friends on this board pile on, we both know why you feel so threatened by me. I know more about the sport and PSU's history, than you do.

So when are you going to prove it? No one want's to waste good drinking time with someone whose "facts" are generally incorrect, whose opinions are so biased anyone with a different opinion is a "hater", and anytime a question is asked it is an "ad hominem attack"? Keep reading, maybe someone will give you your next opinion!

Cowboy Up, when you post, it comes up "ignored member", which of course probably describes you in more ways than one, lmao. You might make a buddy or two out of those who pile on here, but eventually, when you post some kind of moronic thing, and YOU WILL, after Penn State wins it's 6th of 7(or Iowa, it's all good as long as it isn't Oklahoma State, see how that hate thing works both ways?), you'll find yourself on the same end of the little clique crowd over here. Which by the way, DOES NOT mean everyone, just Dunk and Jefe, who have had their little toes stepped on and are still butt hurt about it. Others have been cool with me, and I with them, and they are on here too and frankly have as much or MORE respect than the "owners" over here.

I'm with you burnsie. Those two wrestle tight matches and always a tossup. In fact, if I had to pick one or the other right now I'd take Tomasello to get that championship back. I just think he'll have a much better tank this year than last after learning to manage his cutting better.

I'll go round for round with you on Penn State wrestling, you've been invited many times and haven't shown up. No "fighting" no arguing, just meeting discussing Penn State wrestling. I could not care less how many of your friends on this board pile on, we both know why you feel so threatened by me. I know more about the sport and PSU's history, than you do.

You didn't even know how many divisions there are in the piaa and you want to go rounds on psu wrestling.

What does that even mean go rounds.

Your ability to use Google and the copy and paste function give you an unparalleled ability in this game of rounds maybe???

I'm interested though in what these rounds are. Please describe .........I'm heading out on the boat this afternoon to relax I'll have plenty of time to learn from a poster such as yourself. Thanks in advance.

I'm with you burnsie. Those two wrestle tight matches and always a tossup. In fact, if I had to pick one or the other right now I'd take Tomasello to get that championship back. I just think he'll have a much better tank this year than last after learning to manage his cutting better.

Disagree: Gilman is the one wrestler who knows how to beat Tomassello. He wrestles him smart, doesn't make mistakes, and is patient. He has his number, and the fact that he wore him down last March, bodes very well. I picked Gilman to win it all this year at 125.

Disagree: Gilman is the one wrestler who knows how to beat Tomassello. He wrestles him smart, doesn't make mistakes, and is patient. He has his number, and the fact that he wore him down last March, bodes very well. I picked Gilman to win it all this year at 125.

Gilman has lost to him once, at 2015 B1Gs. Freestyle or Folk, Gilman has had his number.

Reactions: amalone
LMAO, by who, YOU?

You are so possessed with hate, you won't even address the post, only my original THOUGHTS on their lineup. Two pages deep and you still won't touch the actual topic.
He really seems to care. About what I have no idea.

maxresdefault.jpg

Btw, is there any way possible that we can all kiss and make up here? I love this board too damn much. I don't want to be forced to go elsewhere to get my wrestling fix.

If you allow miles to run wild he will just like KK and the rest of their lot. Posters like this destroyed the mat. Then the HR and to a certain extent FOS.

He already ran off Willie among others.

I apologize for you having to be witness it will be over soon enough.

But yes since this is 21st century we certainly can kiss and make up.

If you allow miles to run wild he will just like KK and the rest of their lot. Posters like this destroyed the mat. Then the HR and to a certain extent FOS.

Reactions: WildTurk

Woah, He "definitely gassed" in OT? Careful amigo, that's called AGREEING WITH ME, and that's points deducted by Jefe and Dunk!

He's not. I never said Gilman NEVER lost to Nato. I said he has his number.

And Chief, is saying the same thing: Gilman has his number.

Only one hating on here is you Dunk.

I'm pretty sure chief understands the difference that is why he posted what he did. It's plainly evident to anyone but you apparently.

However you are moving towards the light so I sit here hopeful there will be better days.

Fingers crossed!

Woah, He "definitely gassed" in OT? Careful amigo, that's called AGREEING WITH ME, and that's points deducted by Jefe and Dunk!

Go back towards the light.....towards the light amigo.

Chief has a brain tumor and he definitely gets it! If they weren't fellow Zona guys I assure you Chief would be less than complimentary towards gunny. We're are all these friends of 21guns that enjoy all his posts? Surely they would have chimed in by now. Spyker and Amalone yes, but who else? Just curious

Reactions: Azchief32
Cowboy Up, when you post, it comes up "ignored member", which of course probably describes you in more ways than one, lmao. You might make a buddy or two out of those who pile on here, but eventually, when you post some kind of moronic thing, and YOU WILL, after Penn State wins it's 6th of 7(or Iowa, it's all good as long as it isn't Oklahoma State, see how that hate thing works both ways?), you'll find yourself on the same end of the little clique crowd over here. Which by the way, DOES NOT mean everyone, just Dunk and Jefe, who have had their little toes stepped on and are still butt hurt about it. Others have been cool with me, and I with them, and they are on here too and frankly have as much or MORE respect than the "owners" over here.

So if you don't want to answer the questions, and you ignored me, why are you quoting my post? You are a study in contradictions.

Wow, you are cheering that it is anyone but OSU? gee, that really hurts :) If I have ever said anything bad about PSU, find it and quote it. And I am sure you will cheer loud for PSU to win its 6th or 7th and OSU not to win-after all, PSU is only 27 behind

Either answer the questions I asked, or STFU, and stick to whatever it is you do when you arent trying to be an internet idiot savant.

I really should have just kept my mouth shut. Lol. Love this board and its members. Great place to follow the sport and our team. Just hate to see it turn into like some of the ones you mentioned is all.

Reactions: Creek Side
Kill this thread! It's worn out....
Normally I would agree but some threads actually are needed like serontiny to a board to actually bring about needed growth.

If it gets nuked so be it.

Chief has a brain tumor and he definitely gets it! If they weren't fellow Zona guys I assure you Chief would be less than complimentary towards gunny. We're are all these friends of 21guns that enjoy all his posts? Surely they would have chimed in by now. Spyker and Amalone yes, but who else? Just curious

Hey now...I am the only one allowed tumor humor ;)

Well, some of the Rutgers fans like Creedo...
That is true. I guess it's because he is a former RU wrestler and is an insider who gives them valuable and accurate information before it's even released by the university. Now, I have yet to figure out exactly which former wrestler he is and having just as hard of a time finding any information he was actually correct with. He keeps claiming it though... this is the Internet ...so.... It all must be true.

That is true. I guess it's because he is a former RU wrestler and is an insider who gives them valuable and accurate information before it's even released by the university. Now, I have yet to figure out exactly which former wrestler he is and having just as hard of a time finding any information he was actually correct with. He keeps claiming it though... this is the Internet ...so.... It all must be true.

ISU fans love them some PapaDowney...folks are desperate for some inside info

Off topic. I see Creedo has surfaced again over on the Rutgers board. Still claiming the PSU transfer is on his way ....:confused:
... and here is Mr. Internet Gold in action:

"Another lead I said would come true.Whats that? 3 for 3 now?? Our Penn State boy got scared off because of all the BS,but he will soon make his arrival."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT