ADVERTISEMENT

There’s a chance

" You can go to bed if you'd like. This thread is alive at least until there's word on Kerk, or B1Gs arrive, whichever is sooner.

Or someone does something to get it locked up, of course."

Like I said, this is still very much alive so don't put it to bed. Sit back and watch. Kid knows he won't be here past 2024 anyway Went to Mat Town today to get multiple matches. May not happen but not because the kid wants 4 full seasons and a redshirt.

Failed test is real. They are getting a backdated script. Not sure if it will help his case or not.

Do you have a link? Everyone seems to accept it, but I haven;t been able to find anything official that said he failed a drug test.

Has any journalist, wrestling or otherwise, actually followed up on Mineo's tweet? Or is this still 100% Mineo?

If nobody reputable has checked on it, it's just a rumor. Correction: an ugly smear.
Well he did drop out of the pan am games, so there is some smoke, and than there is the script question and the sounds about right.

Well he did drop out of the pan am games, so there is some smoke, and than there is the script question and the sounds about right.
For all we know, Fix could be injured.

Mineo isn't real credible on that front either, see Berge being out for the year before Ohio State.

Reactions: diggerpup
Failed test is real. They are getting a backdated script. Not sure if it will help his case or not.
A backdated script probably would not matter as I think you have to apply for a TUE (theraputic use exemption) prior to starting the medicine, though a backdated script could possibly lighten the penalty.

Nick names for kerk,
1- kerknado
2- kerkmanaistan
3- kerkraken

Captain Kerk?

89abe98de6071178edb1b28901a8f459.jpg

Has any journalist, wrestling or otherwise, actually followed up on Mineo's tweet? Or is this still 100% Mineo?

If nobody reputable has checked on it, it's just a rumor. Correction: an ugly smear.

He seems to have sources but yea not sure if bwi is the source for this or not lol

I read about the Kerk possibility yesterday afternoon on FLO

Capt Kirk, Capt Crunch...Dr.Death

There is nothing more terrifying than ...

30 sec

Release the Kerkracken!

I read about the Kerk possibility yesterday afternoon on FLO

And Flo read about it the day before on BWI or HR.

This is what they wrote on Flo: "That would seem to solidify the Nittany Lions lineup; however, there has been speculation that Greg Kerkvliet could get the nod at heavyweight."

They're not reporting that Kerkvliet could get the job. They're reporting that people are chattering about the possibility. Definitely not the same thing.

The people who give me my info don't post articles. Not asking you to believe me just passing along the info I have been given. Feel like I have earned peoples trust around here.

Not doubting you, but it has no been a week since Mineo's post and no confirmation that Fix failed a drug test, which make me very skeptical.

Reactions: ccdiver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT