ADVERTISEMENT

Some positives

Third most actually. 64, 61 them him. It's funny that when I rarely make a mistake you make an even worse mistake....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
You've made many that were far worse. Thing is, he hangs around and has owned up to it. You tend to disappear for a few days then ignore anything that points out your error claiming it gets lost in all of the alerts. It is a well-established pattern.

• Love
Reactions: WHCANole
He played 46 snaps. Sat most of the second half. You were completely wrong as per usual.
He played the third most snaps of any OL.

Lots of guy didn't play much in the second half because the game was a blowout and you always play backups in blowouts.

You are completely wrong. Your inability to admit you are wrong is borderline sociopathic.

You've made many that were far worse. Thing is, he hangs around and has owned up to it. You tend to disappear for a few days then ignore anything that points out your error claiming it gets lost in all of the alerts. It is a well-established pattern.
I literally just corrected my mistake. He has not.

Sorry I'm not on this site every day. I have a life.

If you want to "re-litigate" things I am supposedly wrong about, I'd be happy to either demonstrate to you how I wasn't wrong (likely) or admit I was wrong. But hopefull you have more of a life than to care about trivial message board crap.

He played the third most snaps of any OL.

Lots of guy didn't play much in the second half because the game was a blowout and you always play backups in blowouts.

You are completely wrong. Your inability to admit you are wrong is borderline sociopathic.
And sat out MOST of the second half. I'm not wrong at all. He sat out a 1/3rd of the snaps. The TV crew even commented on it. It was PLANNED. Same with Chop.
You dislike reality--to claim I was completely wrong when 46 snaps proves what I said it's your worst argument yet
No actually it's lying and saying they made an announcement the next day.
You were wrong here like you always are and your link even proved it. You clearly misread it the first time and thought he played 61 snaps.

And sat out MOST of the second half. I'm not wrong at all. He sat out a 1/3rd of the snaps. The TV crew even commented on it. It was PLANNED. Same with Chop.
You dislike reality--to claim I was completely wrong when 46 snaps proves what I said it's your worst argument yet
No actually it's lying and saying they made an announcement the next day.
You were wrong here like you always are and your link even proved it. You clearly misread it the first time and thought he played 61 snaps.
Your interpretation of data is truly baffling. I sincerely hope whatever your chosen career is has nothing to do with data interpretation.

It was planned in that PSU always rotates lineman on both sides of the ball. This is purposeful for player development and the only time they haven't done this is when they don't have the depth. Having experienced veterans play snaps late in a game when the score is already decided is roster mismanagement.

Unless you have snap counts by half, your assertion doesn't make sense. PSU had more snaps on offense in the second half (I think) so in order to get 2/3 of the snaps, there is no chance he sat out the entire second half.

(I did misread it the first time as I'm multi-tasking at work, but immediately admitted my error (as I always do), which doesn't affect my thesis at all. But you also mis-read it, so clearly that isn't hard to do.)

Your interpretation of data is truly baffling. I sincerely hope whatever your chosen career is has nothing to do with data interpretation.

It was planned in that PSU always rotates lineman on both sides of the ball. This is purposeful for player development and the only time they haven't done this is when they don't have the depth. Having experienced veterans play snaps late in a game when the score is already decided is roster mismanagement.

Unless you have snap counts by half, your assertion doesn't make sense. PSU had more snaps on offense in the second half (I think) so in order to get 2/3 of the snaps, there is no chance he sat out the entire second half.

(I did misread it the first time as I'm multi-tasking at work, but immediately admitted my error (as I always do), which doesn't affect my thesis at all. But you also mis-read it, so clearly that isn't hard to do.)
It was planned due to circumstances. See his snap count (%) vs other games. It's not about development as you claims as proof of guys taking over 60 snaps which he typically does (see snap count totals listed)

You make a definitive statement (that was wrong) then add (I think) lol
You didn't immediately admitted you error--you tried to spin it. I didn't misread it. He was fourth on the list. Say tied for 3 which is fine but you tried to use it believing he took 61 snaps and instead of simply saying--oh yeah he did sit most of the second half, which he did, as we were told live during the broadcast was the plan with him and Chop, you tried to go on the offensive and claim I was still wrong when I'm not and the data proves that.

Stop being a bitch and own you were wrong here.

It was planned due to circumstances. See his snap count (%) vs other games. It's not about development as you claims as proof of guys taking over 60 snaps which he typically does (see snap count totals listed)
I showed you his relative snap counts in other games. Here's Rutgers:

Here's Michigan:

In both games he played THE MOST snaps out of any OL. You have no idea what you are talking about.
You make a definitive statement (that was wrong) then add (I think) lol
Bull. You made the same mistake. I admitted it before you did.
You didn't immediately admitted you error--you tried to spin it.
Spin it? It didn't affect my point at all. See above.
I didn't misread it. He was fourth on the list. Say tied for 3 which is fine but you tried to use it believing he took 61 snaps and instead of simply saying--oh yeah he did sit most of the second half, which he did, as we were told live during the broadcast was the plan with him and Chop, you tried to go on the offensive and claim I was still wrong when I'm not and the data proves that.
The data proves you wrong. See data from other games (above).
Stop being a bitch and own you were wrong here.
Stop being a c**t and admit you are completely wrong about this.

You can't even read numbers (which is why you thought he was fourth).

I showed you his relative snap counts in other games. Here's Rutgers:

Here's Michigan:

In both games he played THE MOST snaps out of any OL. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Bull. You made the same mistake. I admitted it before you did.

Spin it? It didn't affect my point at all. See above.

The data proves you wrong. See data from other games (above).

Stop being a c**t and admit you are completely wrong about this.

You can't even read numbers (which is why you thought he was fourth).
Why are you talking about Michigan? Of course he played the most snaps there. You're not making sense. After Michigan it was said ON THE BROADCAST the plan was to play him less SEE 46 SNAPS because of us where we are. See Chop.

Like always you are wrong because you don't like facts and you know you misread it and instead of being "my bad he did sit most of the second half" You're still rambling nonsense

Why are you talking about Michigan? Of course he played the most snaps there. You're not making sense. After Michigan it was said ON THE BROADCAST the plan was to play him less SEE 46 SNAPS because of us where we are. See Chop.

Like always you are wrong because you don't like facts and you know you misread it and instead of being "my bad he did sit most of the second half" You're still rambling nonsense
You are an insane person that is not worth talking to.

I've wasted too much of my time on your BS.

If you want an index of "how not valuable" you are to the board please compare out "posts to likes" ratio.

You are ignored. Only the second time every I've done that (that Nole idiot be the other).

Please seek help.

• Haha

If you want an index of "how not valuable" you are to the board please compare out "posts to likes" ratio.

You are ignored. Only the second time every I've done that (that Nole idiot be the other).

Please seek help.
Then why is it that you continue to respond to @WHCANole if you are ignoring him? Do you understand the concept of ignore?

Then why is it that you continue to respond to @WHCANole if you are ignoring him? Do you understand the concept of ignore?
Do you not know that "ignore" is a setting and you can still see when that person has posted and click on the post if you want to read it?

Are you the alternate account of Nole or of Lando?

• Haha

Please seek help.
@LandoComando fear not, he'll be back.

Please seek help.
All of this to avoid admitting you were wrong

Do you not know that "ignore" is a setting and you can still see when that person has posted and click on the post if you want to read it?

Are you the alternate account of Nole or of Lando?
It is an indication that even though the site provides the feature you lack the mental discipline to actually ignore him.

It is an indication that even though the site provides the feature you lack the mental discipline to actually ignore him.
Like Lando, sometimes he is fun to torture. But eventually (like Lando) the novelty gets old. I'm guessing he/they will make a new username and we will be back arguing in no time.

Like Lando, sometimes he is fun to torture. But eventually (like Lando) the novelty gets old. I'm guessing he/they will make a new username and we will be back arguing in no time.
You act like we're leaving because you're allegedly ignoring us
I still love the "new username" nonsense.

• Love
I think I’m doing the torturing. That’s why he can’t ignore me. 🤩😀

I task him and he must try to have me. I live in his head rent free. He is a fraud also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT