ADVERTISEMENT

So Buckeye's Brian Hartline (OC, WR coach) wrecked his UTV on Sunday

You are bringing up yet another unrelated topic to the conversation to try to shift focus from that of the thread?

And if you want to PM me to compare my multiple PSU degrees and curriculum vitae against your own, feel free to do so. I taught in what is generally thought to be one of the most challenging fields at a top 10 university. But I'm sure that makes me a Walmart fan right?

Now get lost you buckeye DUI sympathizer.
Those that can't do teach, right?

Holy Cow, you're smart and impressive. I shouldn't even be in discussion with you - instead I should be taking notes. Oh, BTW, blah, blah, blah, blah.
It's typical of you the pretend ND fan buckeye and the pretend northwestern fan buckeye (and likely buckeye troll Lando that I have on ignore but to which I can see you Ohio St posters are responding) have gone from trying to change the topic to now a basic personal attack against me for calling your failed arguments out.

You always know who has capitulated in a debate when the one side moves to only personal attacks. You can no longer effectively argue for your drunk driving coach, so you must change the topic and then launch ad hominem attacks. Tell us you are advocating for something that is wrong without telling us you are advocating for something wrong.

And how many times are you Buckeyes going to keep posting after declaring you are out?

1. You are here as a buckeye fan. I don't care that you have a degree from northwestern. You are clearly responding in this thread with interest as a buckeye. You even sent your own son to Ohio St while they were abusing young boys. You are full buckeye, willing to sacrifice your own if necessary for the team.

2. Your fellow buckeye pretending to be a ND fan brought up Sandusky which has nothing to do with this thread. It's not relevant to the discussion and Ohio St has a sexual abuse scandal that went on decades with a current employee perpetrating hundreds of crimes while the entire athletic department knew and actively covered it up. Sandusky was retired when crimes were alleged to have occurred and he found his victims through his charity which was not affiliated with Penn St whereas your doctor found his victims through your athletic programs and abused for decades with tacit approval by Ohio St.

3. None of the above changes the fact that Hartline has a history of drinking and driving and now just had a wreck drinking and driving requiring hospitalization. He should not be leading young men unless he gets his pattern of crime under control. I would give him a leave of absence to try to get himself to be sober for at least a year or two before he gets what now a 3rd chance? If not, the message to Ohio St student athletes is that if affiliated with Ohio St football then you can commit crimes without any consequences. Ohio St will fix it for you like they do their own coaches.
Holy shit man

I refrained from posting as honestly this is PSU football board, and prefer not to read about opponent’s coaches and players’ transgressions. And having a child’s life severely affected by DUI turning a key in his car in Pugh Street garage, no one is more aware of DUI implications. My final comments I pray this young man’s life path turns more committed to sober style.

It must be true if you say so, but whatever. Go Irish
-Your last 6 comments are in this thread about Ohio St.
-The 2 comments prior to that were in the thread about Dwayne Haskins death.
-Before that you liked a post about Mazi Smith of Michigan being found with guns in his car.
-Then 1 comment in the Masters thread
-Then stated "There is no effing way that Rutgers outspends the OSU machine." in the thread about PSU spending the 12th most on recruiting
-Then stated "Yeah, the OSU spending is a head scratcher considering they have a top 2 to 5 class every year. They have something figured out." in that same thread.
-You had 6 comments in the thread "Michigan lands top football recruit in Ohio".

And you only have 95 messages total. Just at a quick glance without going any further back, the vast majority of your posts on a PSU site, even in threads about PSU recruiting, are about Ohio St.

-Your last 6 comments are in this thread about Ohio St.
-The 2 comments prior to that were in the thread about Dwayne Haskins death.
-Before that you liked a post about Mazi Smith of Michigan being found with guns in his car.
-Then 1 comment in the Masters thread
-Then stated "There is no effing way that Rutgers outspends the OSU machine." in the thread about PSU spending the 12th most on recruiting
-Then stated "Yeah, the OSU spending is a head scratcher considering they have a top 2 to 5 class every year. They have something figured out." in that same thread.
-You had 6 comments in the thread "Michigan lands top football recruit in Ohio".

And you only have 95 messages total. Just at a quick glance without going any further back, the vast majority of your posts on a PSU site, even in threads about PSU recruiting, are about Ohio St.
I'm just answering your comments as all of your comments are about OSU. God, this is fun😀😀

I'm just answering your comments as all of your comments are about OSU. God, this is fun😀😀
3 of my last 15 responses were in this thread responding to Ohio St fans such as yourself who pretend to be fans of other programs. That is hardly all of my comments being about OSU. In fact, if you buckeye fans hadn't come out in support of Hartline's right to drive drunk in your view, none of my recent posts would have been on the topic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT