ADVERTISEMENT

Simmons a go for Ohio State

Those ARE fight’en words.....Guns has no clue which of the many voices in his head are going to win the daily shoutout!
Going to bed now ILLINOIS LION, hug Fonzie for me, my wife & I enjoy so much when our Milly breaks loose from my son's family and makes a 1/4 mile run to visit my wife during the day. Milly will stay with Karen until the end of the day. It's so cool, I've been getting a huge charge out of Milli for years.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Just 3 f'ing days ago your uninformed ass was claiming Simmons would not see the field this season and joking Franklin was holding him out till the O$U game.

LMAO

Who was at the 2016 MD Recruit Signing Party? It wasn't you.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Sh9FeRftZ1YwyBve8
Hidden in your post is the answer, if you can't figure it out, then I cannot help you. This post, is serious: Simmons...back, for the Ohio State game.

Hidden in your post is the answer, if you can't figure it out, then I cannot help you. This post, is serious: Simmons...back, for the Ohio State game.

Dippy... I told you on Wednesday that Simmons would be back either against Illinois or OSU and you said he wouldn't because he was still in a walking boot!

You couldn't find your ass with two hands, a mirror, and a guide map!

To be fair, McSorley may be one of the better tacklers on the team
He certainly didn't look like your typical QB when tackling the Illinois kid who intercepted one of his passes. Came in low, fast and put him on the ground -- like he'd played some real defense at one time or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: odshowtime
That makes sense. Earlier today, I saw some poor guy being tortured in a figure-four leg lock by some brute in the Red Lobster parking lot. Looked like he was being shaken down for info.
Yes, and after several minutes of crying like a little girl gunisie finally tapped out and the man let him go. Gunise could be heard wimpering "FACT" and "Period" as he walked away dejectedly sobbing into his basket of cheddar bay biscuits.

I think we see Simmons and Stevens against tOSU. I think Franklins has been playing a lot of things safe leading up to this game against tOSU. If we win this game we are in the driver's seat to win the east.

Reactions: Nittany_93
giphy.gif

Reactions: BBrown
Lion package was totally ineffective in Fiesta Bowl, I hope it is not used. Not fooling anyone with it.
I agree, it didn't. But we had Gesicki and #26 last year. This year, we don't. CJF likes to make the opponent waste time on planning for every contingency. I think that is why the TE was used in the first series against ILL. We need a TE. I think we see Stevens in at RB (we don't have a big one other than Sanders) and at TE.

I agree, it didn't. But we had Gesicki and #26 last year. This year, we don't. CJF likes to make the opponent waste time on planning for every contingency. I think that is why the TE was used in the first series against ILL. We need a TE. I think we see Stevens in at RB (we don't have a big one other than Sanders) and at TE.

I see your point. I think the key for the game is if PS can piece out 5, 6, 7 yards per running attempt, in between the tackle areas. If Sanders can reliably get solid gains all night long then Lion Package or other type of scheming won't matter. I hope the OL is able to take it to them.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT