ADVERTISEMENT

Simmons a go for Ohio State

I was right. End of argument.

That's where you are in left field. It's a message board, and your OPINION was based on nothing. Now, days later, we find out that Simmons is practicing. Just shit thrown at a wall to see if it sticks. Nothing more. Nothing less. No "argument". Just more of your B.S. ...

Have a nice day!!

:);););):)

Reactions: BBrown
247 Pictures from yesterday's practice show Simmons in action. Hope he IS back..........

SHANE SIMMONS

8695863.jpg

He's back, too. Defensive end Shane Simmons (34), who has yet to play this season due to an unspecified foot/ankle injury, was repping with the second team Wednesday.

He was also participating in the Sept 19th practice, yet he still didn't play vs. Illinois.

https://bwi.rivals.com/news/bwi-photos-september-19-practice

LOL. Your "fallback" when you put your foot in your mouth and someone else is right. I can say the exact same thing about you: "A broken clock is right twice a day". Bla bla bla.

You put your butt out there on the line with a bunch of attacks, and I was right. Now, eat it and smile buddy.

It's too bad you're not front and center like this in all of the threads where you are wrong.

LOL. Keep attacking. That's what you do when you get called out.

What's with the victory lap before the game is even played? He was practicing last week as well and still didn't play vs Illinois.

I think the kid will play on Saturday, but it hasn't happened yet.

Reactions: LionJim
What's with the victory lap before the game is even played? He was practicing last week as well and still didn't play vs Illinois.

I think the kid will play on Saturday, but it hasn't happened yet.
Not only is he gonna play but he's gonna MAKE a few plays on Saturday night.

That's nice and everything, but why didn't he play last week? He practiced last week just like he is practicing this week.
Nice to know you are so far gone with hate on a MESSAGE BOARD that you're actually rooting AGAINST a Penn State player.

I'll be sure and notify Shane's mother.

LOL. Your "fallback" when you put your foot in your mouth and someone else is right. I can say the exact same thing about you: "A broken clock is right twice a day". Bla bla bla.

You put your butt out there on the line with a bunch of attacks, and I was right. Now, eat it and smile buddy.

Well, what's your "fallback", now that the game is over and Simmons didn't seem to play? Did you put both feet in your mouth this time?

Wrong as usual. Fact???

https://gopsusports.com/documents/2018/9/30//psuosubox.pdf

Participation report (in addition to the starters):
Penn State: 2-Stevens, Tommy, 2B-Butler, Jabari, 3-Thompkins, DeAndre, 5-Castro-Fields, Tariq, 8C-Chisena, Dan, 9G-Gillikin, Blake, 9M-Miller, Jarvis, 9C-Checa, Rafael, 11-Parsons, Micah, 12-Hippenhammer, Mac, 14-McPhearson, Zech, 16-Petrishen, John, 20-Thomas, Johnathan, 23-Monroe, Ayron, 26-Sutherland, Jonathan, 37-Hartlaub, Drew, 38-Wade, Lamont, 40-Luketa, Jesse, 49-Joseph, Daniel, 53-Hansard, Fred, 55-Shelton, Antonio, 64-Simpson, Zach, 69-Thorpe, C.J., 73-Miranda, Mike, 77-Wright, Chasz, 81-Sullivan-Brown, Cam, 83-Bowers, Nick, 85-Lutz, Isaac, 92-Pinegar, Jake, 96-Vasey, Kyle, 97-Toney, Shaka.

LOL. Keep attacking. That's what you do when you get called out.

Actually, it appears you were not right and you prematurely tried to end the "argument".

Well, what's your "fallback", now that the game is over and Simmons didn't seem to play? Did you put both feet in your mouth this time?

Wrong as usual. Fact???

Penn State: 2-Stevens, Tommy, 2B-Butler, Jabari, 3-Thompkins, DeAndre, 5-Castro-Fields, Tariq, 8C-Chisena, Dan, 9G-Gillikin, Blake, 9M-Miller, Jarvis, 9C-Checa, Rafael, 11-Parsons, Micah, 12-Hippenhammer, Mac, 14-McPhearson, Zech, 16-Petrishen, John, 20-Thomas, Johnathan, 23-Monroe, Ayron, 26-Sutherland, Jonathan, 37-Hartlaub, Drew, 38-Wade, Lamont, 40-Luketa, Jesse, 49-Joseph, Daniel, 53-Hansard, Fred, 55-Shelton, Antonio, 64-Simpson, Zach, 69-Thorpe, C.J., 73-Miranda, Mike, 77-Wright, Chasz, 81-Sullivan-Brown, Cam, 83-Bowers, Nick, 85-Lutz, Isaac, 92-Pinegar, Jake, 96-Vasey, Kyle, 97-Toney, Shaka.
Par for the course with custerd. He just can't help himself.

Reactions: 81b&w
Actually, it appears you were not right and you prematurely tried to end the "argument".

Par for the course with custerd. He just can't help himself.

Yep, he takes what should be a normal board discussion and turn it into a lecture which becomes an argument if some one else has an opinion that does not match his. I was just wondering if he had the maturity to come back and admit he was 100 percent wrong in not only his prediction but his demeanor.....

Reactions: BBrown and 81b&w
Yep, he takes what should be a normal board discussion and turn it into a lecture which becomes an argument if some one else has an opinion that does not match his. I was just wondering if he had the maturity to come back and admit he was 100 percent wrong in not only his prediction but his demeanor.....
The fact that you were wondering this is a sign of both your good faith and........ your poor judgment. Lol.

Reactions: ClarkstonMark
I tried to explain to him that Simmons has been out of the walking boot for a few weeks now, but he is not yet ready to return. He could have played the last 2 weeks, but he would have been risking a more serious injury... the bye week will be a blessing on the recovery front for a few guys.

Wrong as usual. Fact???

Pretty sure he had both feet surgically implanted in his mouth a while back to save time.

Is it possible to have the mods mark this guy with some type of shame avatar that references this thread?

Reactions: demlion
From a pennlive Q & A.... Something for the OP to base his next "bold" assessment on..........

@sunnyfavs asks:
When will we see Shane Simmons in a game???

Simmons was dressed for warmups but never touched the field once the game kicked off. I thought we'd see him versus the Buckeyes, but considering he was close enough to warm up combined with the bye week, it would be a shock if he didn't take on Michigan State on Oct. 13.

Last edited:
From a pennlive Q & A.... Something for the OP to base his next "bold" assessment on..........

@sunnyfavs asks:
When will we see Shane Simmons in a game???

Simmons was dressed for warmups but never touched the field once the game kicked off. I thought we'd see him versus the Buckeyes, but considering he was close enough to warm up combined with the bye week, it would be a shock if he didn't take on Michigan State on Oct. 13.
inside info. simmons will start next week. book it. end of story :D!!!

Reactions: mcgunns
ADVERTISEMENT