ADVERTISEMENT

Should Lions qualify for Dance now?

Columbus isn’t very far

Yeah, but there won’t be many neutral or local folks rooting for PSU in Columbus. ;).

I think Albany is a better fit. It would be good from the ncaa standpoint in getting a local (relatively) team in that area. It’s like Duke and UNC always getting assigned to play in Greensboro, Raleigh, or Charlotte (whichever of them is hosting that year).

Problem is PSU isn’t ranked high enough to get that consideration. They could just as easily end up in Sacramento.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Problem is PSU isn’t ranked high enough to get that consideration. They could just as easily end up in Sacramento.
It has nothing to do with getting "consideration"...it's all about what seed you are, and slotting you into the field (when you're not a top 4 seed).

It has nothing to do with getting "consideration"...it's all about what seed you are, and slotting you into the field (when you're not a top 4 seed).
True, (usually). That’s what I meant by ‘not ranked high enough’ to get that consideration.

Last edited:
They are in and will be a dangerous team for anyone. I guarantee the talking heads Sunday reviewing brackets will say that no matter where they are placed and who the opponent is. Most likely they will be a 10 seed playing a 7. That is one of the biggest bracket buster seeds. So happy for them!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT