ADVERTISEMENT

Football Nittany Lions in the NFL: Ryan Bates traded, Saquan set to be a free agent

Dylan Callaghan-Croley

Staff
Jun 14, 2020
The NFL's new league year is set to start next Wednesday and two former Nittany Lions are going to be finding themselves in new surroundings in the upcoming months.

Great news for Barkley. Glad to see him get out of the that terrible organization.

Can’t wait to see where he lands and see him perform with a real offense!

Reactions: Washingtonlion
Great news for Barkley. Glad to see him get out of the that terrible organization.

Can’t wait to see where he lands and see him perform with a real offense!
For my personal entertainment I'd love to see him come to Pittsburgh and be the second incarnation of the Bus.

I'm not very impressed with Harris but think Warren is a great change of pace and an unbelievably powerful runner for a smaller back.

But Pittsburgh's gotta find a QB. Rudolph is better than Pickett but neither are top half of the league.

Reactions: Washingtonlion
For my personal entertainment I'd love to see him come to Pittsburgh and be the second incarnation of the Bus.

I'm not very impressed with Harris but think Warren is a great change of pace and an unbelievably powerful runner for a smaller back.

But Pittsburgh's gotta find a QB. Rudolph is better than Pickett but neither are top half of the league.
Steelers can only address so many players in the Draft. But I'd like to see them go after another QB. Maybe Penix.

The NFL's new league year is set to start next Wednesday and two former Nittany Lions are going to be finding themselves in new surroundings in the upcoming months.

Saqon isn't going to make anywhere near the money he did in NY. His stats for last year weren't great. Of course, a lot of this was the inept Giants offense outside of #26. But that is a heck of a risk to take for an NFL GM. I'd love to see him in Philly but I don't think they are going to pay for it. Buffalo? Miami? Jacksonville? Houston? If he takes a pay cut he can play for a good team. If not, Chicago? San Diego? LA? Charlotte?

Saqon isn't going to make anywhere near the money he did in NY. His stats for last year weren't great. Of course, a lot of this was the inept Giants offense outside of #26. But that is a heck of a risk to take for an NFL GM. I'd love to see him in Philly but I don't think they are going to pay for it. Buffalo? Miami? Jacksonville? Houston? If he takes a pay cut he can play for a good team. If not, Chicago? San Diego? LA? Charlotte?
I heard the the running back for the Browns had a pretty bad knee last year. They should sign him. If Watson can return to form imagine trying to stop the both of them.

I would even cheer for the Browns if they did!😹

I heard the the running back for the Browns had a pretty bad knee last year. They should sign him. If Watson can return to form imagine trying to stop the both of them.

I would even cheer for the Browns if they did!😹
Browns said that they were committed to Chubb. He is restructuring his contract but won't be available until Oct. Word is that his rehab is coming along incredibly well.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
He’s not going to even make that money in NY if he stays. The RB market is simply just that soft.

If he wants to win now with a stocked roster, he should camp out in Houston.

Reactions: Obliviax
I hope Saquon gets on a team with a good offensive line! He never had it in college or the NFL. The Giants had an OL the last several years with guys that wouldn’t be backups on other teams.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Hmm....could be the first time I've rooted for a team in Philly in my entire life.
salty-too-late.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Obliviax
I don't see Philly and Saquon being a good fit. Minnesota if they keep Cousins, Texans and Chargers if he has hopes of winning. Arguably Dallas too if they move on from Pollard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT