ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired by crybaby Manning

Manning should be “man” enough to see Matt’s response, admit he was wrong or delete the tweet.
You’re right but won’t happen. I always liked the assistant Snyder. Not sure how he sticks by the crybabies side for all these years. Hopefully he takes the reigns next or comes back to PA and jumpstarts a PA program

Not sure how this will copy from Twitter. Thankfully Cutch basically shot him down

That's fantastic.

Manning posting what he thought happened - which is going to be gobbled up by anti-PSUers because of his "credibility" as a D1 head coach - while Cutch tells him it is false by posting exactly what happened because he was actually there. Then Mark Hall chiming in to second it.

Terrible job by Manning who also proceeds to try to validate his statement by invoking Barry Davis.

Another example of the fact that a lot of these coaches, in all sports, are not brain surgeons despite reaching the pinnacle of their profession.

That's fantastic.

Manning posting what he thought happened - which is going to be gobbled up by anti-PSUers because of his "credibility" as a D1 head coach - while Cutch tells him it is false by posting exactly what happened because he was actually there. Then Mark Hall chiming in to second it.

Terrible job by Manning who also proceeds to try to validate his statement by invoking Barry Davis.

Another example of the fact that a lot of these coaches, in all sports, are not brain surgeons despite reaching the pinnacle of their profession.
I don’t see Mark Hall’s tweet for some reason? Can you post it?

That's fantastic.

class is defined in many ways (or not)

This +1000000000000. Don’t forget excuse-making.
I went too far there. But unfortunately for me, the internet never forgets. Some are over the top with their antics, but only some.

I didn’t like the tweets. Should have left it at that.

Just an aside here. As Mesenbrink and Caliendo were wrestling, when Mitch got the TD that was eventually reversed in the third, Manning, Bormet and KJ were all in the corner screaming about how bad the call was, despite neither a Michigan or Nebraska wrestler being in the match.

Penn State is literally all these guys can think about anymore

I have to say, NCAA wrestling coaches, by and large, are an embarrassment. We talk about how wrestling teaches life skills, but I’ve never seen a bigger bunch of foul-mouthed, whining, embarrassing bunch of folks than many wrestling coaches.

Half of them would be shitty gym teachers if there was no need for college wrestling coaches.

Just an aside here. As Mesenbrink and Caliendo were wrestling, when Mitch got the TD that was eventually reversed in the third, Manning, Bormet and KJ were all in the corner screaming about how bad the call was, despite neither a Michigan or Nebraska wrestler being in the match.

Those guys crying over a TD that was already in major margins and clearly was leading to a tech is the perfect summation on why any serious kid with maturity goes to Penn State when given the option. And why the wrestling universe is still light years behind the PSU staff.

Rent Free

Reactions: psu85psu
Manning has nightmares every night in which the last thing he sees is a blue singlet with a giant white stripe around the middle.

Wow, and I was planning on rooting for Nebraska to finish 2nd. Now just beat the wonder twits

Those guys crying over a somebody else's TD that was already in major margins and clearly was leading to a tech is the perfect summation on why any serious kid with maturity goes to Penn State when given the option. And why the wrestling universe is still light years behind the PSU staff.
FIFY.

This is even worse than Tan Tom tweeting from Aruba 2 days after nationals -- he at least remained with his team during the tournament. Unlike these clowns who decided they had something more important to do.

Served all of them right that their guys lost their 184, 197, and 285 semis right after that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT