ADVERTISEMENT

Seat selection process issues

PSU Paul

Jan 28, 2004
Wondering if anyone had issues trying to upgrade their seats. I made several attempts and each time got to the end and it said seats no longer available and logged me out. I waited and went back in and sure enough seats were not showing as available. I thought I had bad luck until I eventually called and found out seats were actually still available. They only had my last 2 in the computer and they were all still available even though not showing io my screen. I had to settle for a few row upgrade rather than moving to lower section as was my first request. Ugh. Never had this problem before .Wondering if it was just my experience.

I had the same issue. I immediately stopped and called the NLC and a rep verified they were on hold for me and he finalized the upgrade.

So, if anyone goes to upgrade and holds the new seats but gets a message that there is a problem or they're no longer available after already placing them on hold, call 1800NITTANY immediately and a rep can finish the upgrade for you.

Reactions: PSU Paul
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT