ADVERTISEMENT

Schiano to Rutgers (link)

Rutgers....nothing needs to be said, it's a one word joke. In the past 5 seasons they've won 13 games.

Have either of you read Rutgers rivals board? Most of the posters and at least one of the mods (Spanky) are juveniles.

Maybe you two are the exceptions.
Yeah I stay off the free board these days. It can be gross. The premium board has a lot of members and they’re all reasonable.

And maybe I am the exception. Frat boy can get lost. His posts on this thread were pretty low.

Have either of you read Rutgers rivals board? Most of the posters and at least one of the mods (Spanky) are juveniles.

Maybe you two are the exceptions.
Don’t mean to hijack this but while I have your attention, I only came over here because I follow college recruiting quite a bit. I heard about that decommit today and heard there would be another coming soon from Penn State. Rumors were that you guys have so many already committed that some guys aren’t takes any more, not that they are looking elsewhere. Any truth to this? Franklin is obviously doing very well on the trail. Wouldn’t be surprised if some guys got squeezed out for better prospects.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT