ADVERTISEMENT

Schiano to Rutgers (link)

Lol right.

Bc the fan mutiny that just took place had nothing to do with forcing our outgoing administration to do something they didn't wanna do and commission money they didn't wanna commission.

Full circle: i hope you enjoyed your free ride.

Reactions: PSUFANINTX
I'll make a prediction... When im fairgambit's age PSU hockey will matter more in central Pennsylvania than football.

Bc by that time no kid or coach will want to be in the middle of nowhere (when the rest of our society operate around cities) nor deal with ignorant fans clinging to yesteryear and admit to dreams of "clean cut" players in writing lol

Stupid

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
Lol right.

Bc the fan mutiny that just took place had nothing to do with forcing our outgoing administration to do something they didn't wanna do and commission money they didn't wanna commission.

The administration didn't want to bend over backwards for a coach who is 1 game above .500 for his career and had no other viable options. Shocking.

I'll make a prediction... When im fairgambit's age PSU hockey will matter more in central Pennsylvania than football.

Bc by that time no kid or coach will want to be in the middle of nowhere (when the rest of our society operate around cities) nor deal with ignorant fans clinging to yesteryear and admit to dreams of "clean cut" players in writing lol

Stupid
Fact unfortunately towns like state college ate dying a slow death before our eyes as society progresses

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 121HamiltonStreetNB
Lol right.

71z-GUKiCYL._SX450_.jpg

Stupid
I’ll make a prediction, when your fairgambit’s age, Rutgers will still suck. The only chance Greg has of turning that bad boy around is if Ohio State, Penn State and Michigan leave the conference (much like the last time he had a little success when Miami, Va Tech and BC left that sorry ass conference)....and I just don’t see that happening.

So?

What will happen to your coach when he gets beat out for guys & still can't run an offense...

Remember, had Schiano never left there would have never been Barkley or Blacknall and definitely no Gesicki, so... Cross your fingers and enjoy going back to mediocrity.
This has got to be a joke....Pitt troll maybe?

For some reason NJ natives do not like paying $15k+ per year in property taxes (progress, as indicated by snooki in this message thread) and continue to move to eastern PA and beyond. I see it in the Lehigh Valley. I have friends and family in Del, VA, and the Carolinas, and I swear there are more NJ natives out of state than there are left in NJ.

Schiano is a sub .500 coach in the Big East. His overall record is 77-76 including non conference games. That is your savior?

Schiano is not going to be playing UCONN or recruiting against an 80 year old.
His record was 68-67 at Rutgers....but 45 of his 68 wins were against G5 teams...so in 11 years he only beat 23 P5 teams, which he’s being paid to beat nowadays.

I'm not sure every parent or athlete subscribes to this notion that living around a city, especially the New Brunswick area is in the best interest of their kids or a selling point for athletes.

Some sobering facts; in 2018 on and off campus crimes committed at Rutgers University was nearly the worst in the entire country. Of the 2,795 colleges and universities Rutgers ranked 2,774. Translation, only 21 colleges and universities reported more crime. On-campus arrests totaled 1,371. A total of 1,028 were misdemeanor level crimes which ultimately were plead down to disciplinary actions. However, the remaining 343 were Felony charges, 18 of which resulted in prison sentences of 2 years or more.

In 2018 a total of 20 off-campus arrests were made and they were profoundly more serious. All but one were felony level crimes. One attempted murder arrest, three were forcible rapes, a total of eight were aggravated assaults involving a weapon. The remaining seven were schedule I drug possession charges with the intent to sell.

Yes, both my kids attend Rutgers but it wasn't their dream school by any stretch of the imagination, they go their because that's what dad is able to afford. I'm proud to say that both kids commute to school, do not have any student loans and both will graduate on time.

I'm not sure every parent or athlete subscribes to this notion that living around a city, especially the New Brunswick area is in the best interest of their kids or a selling point for athletes.

Some sobering facts; in 2018 on and off campus crimes committed at Rutgers University was nearly the worst in the entire country. Of the 2,795 colleges and universities Rutgers ranked 2,774. Translation, only 21 colleges and universities reported more crime. On-campus arrests totaled 1,371. A total of 1,028 were misdemeanor level crimes which ultimately were plead down to disciplinary actions. However, the remaining 343 were Felony charges, 18 of which resulted in prison sentences of 2 years or more.

In 2018 a total of 20 off-campus arrests were made and they were profoundly more serious. All but one were felony level crimes. One attempted murder arrest, three were forcible rapes, a total of eight were aggravated assaults involving a weapon. The remaining seven were schedule I drug possession charges with the intent to sell.

Yes, both my kids attend Rutgers but it wasn't their dream school by any stretch of the imagination, they go their because that's what dad is able to afford. I'm proud to say that both kids commute to school, do not have any student loans and both will graduate on time.

I am reminded of a discussion we had here in 2015, after rutgres’ first game at Penn State as a member of the b1g. As I recall, someone here relayed posts from a rutgres message board about the experience in Happy Valley. One rutgres athletic supporter characterized Penn State as “white bread”. Maybe we’re all mr. petersen. :eek:

With all the lack of originality around here with your researched "Schiano is one game over .500" blurb ...i thought i would preempt the real laugher of "rutgers should leave the big ten" with:

Rutgers "will rank among the top 25 research universities in the nation, with more research spending than Harvard, Yale or Northwestern University."

For you pea brains that think it's all about sports

With all the lack of originality around here with your researched "Schiano is one game over .500" blurb ...i thought i would preempt the real laugher of "rutgers should leave the big ten" with:

Rutgers "will rank among the top 25 research universities in the nation, with more research spending than Harvard, Yale or Northwestern University."

Nobody thinks it's all about sports. But since this is a football forum and not a research forum, I'm not surprised that most of the discussion here centers around football. Go figure.

Maybe you should work on spending less and improving efficiency. Your ROI must really suck

Nobody thinks it's all about sports. But since this is a football forum and not a research forum, I'm not surprised that most of the discussion here centers around football. Go figure.
So, then if it's more than just about football then know nothing's ought to cease the axing of Rutgers bc they reveal themselves to be total boobs

You really are a stupid dipshit. Harvard's research funding is almost twice that of Rutgers. Yale is nearly 50% higher. Northwestern? Maybe in earshot, but that's not going to happen if your position continues to stagnate after the forced by merger with a failing medical school vaulted you up the rankings.

Now why don't you go back to picking out the remnants that the brothers of Phi Tau left in your ass during your initiation?

You really are a stupid dipshit. Harvard's research funding is almost twice that of Rutgers. Yale is nearly 50% higher. Northwestern? Maybe in earshot, but that's not going to happen if your position continues to stagnate after the forced by merger with a failing medical school vaulted you up the rankings.

Now why don't you go back to picking out the remnants that the brothers of Phi Tau left in your ass during your initiation?
"Go on and get some, boys!"

Man. You even googled the address! You guys do your research.

In Phi,

121Ham'

"Go on and get some, boys!"

Man. You even googled the address! You guys do your research.

In Phi,

121Ham'

Didn't have to Google it, dipshit. Been there, smelt it. Kinda unique. Combination of burnt motor oil, puke, and Brut....must be what you boys douche with.

I saw those statistics and you’re scewing how the data was presented. Theres 1.25 reports of off campus crime per thousand students. On campus is 29.38. Compare that to Penn State, which has a rate of 1.65 off campus and 47.27 on campus reports per thousand students. Does that make Penn State more dangerous? Of course not. They’re just big schools. Colleges like UCLA, Florida State, UAB are the ones with real crime issues.

Last edited:
Didn't have to Google it, dipshit. Been there, smelt it. Kinda unique. Combination of burnt motor oil, puke, and Brut....must be what you boys douche with.
Making an ass of oneself on an another schools football board maybe is a secret initiation rite for the frats pledges. In any event he’s passed the test.

Making an ass of oneself on an another schools football board maybe is a secret initiation rite for the frats pledges. In any event he’s passed the test.
Im not sure how I've made an 'a**' of myself.

Ive not sworn, used colorful language or thrown slurs around, so...

The goal was to incite a reaction and seeing,is how we are over 150+ replies strong i'd say mission accomplished.

Let's put it this way; none of them boys ever followed Groucho's advice.

Reactions: Thomas1945

The goal was to incite a reaction and seeing,is how we are over 150+ replies strong i'd say mission accomplished.
I read through this entire thread and you made references to Sandusky and Joe Pa, called the fans old and out of touch, and insinuated that Penn State football is going down the toilet. You’re the poster child of why other Big Ten schools hate Rutgers. We just hired Schiano back. Let’s pump the breaks. It’s Friday evening, Preston. Log off and get the jungle juice ready.

Reactions: MJG-90

A typical reaction to behaving like a shithead is to get one's ass kicked. Mission accomplished, dipshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT