ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Rutgers Dual Thread 1/16

South Florida's women's basketball coach is the greatest coach in the history of basketball. He didn't have them fouling when they were down by 12 with less than 2 minutes left. I never thought I'd see the day the last two minutes of a basketball game didn't last 20 minutes but it actually happened!

South Florida's women's basketball coach is the greatest coach in the history of basketball. He didn't have them fouling when they were down by 12 with less than 2 minutes left. I never thought I'd see the day the last two minutes of a basketball game didn't last 20 minutes but it actually happened!
He knew Cael and PSU fans would be PISSED…

Not at tv
When it start
I haven’t see. Any play by play comments

Why does Angel Rivera do 100% of PSU's matches? He's so freaking gawd awful. Missed a clear stall call when Shaver very clearly pushed Hildebrandt off the mat in a standing position with no other intent than to maintain top position - that is stalling by both spirit and letter of the rule. He then calls the wrestlers OB at edge when Hildebrandt initiates a "standing switch" when Shaver was clearly in-bounds and Hildebrandt comes in-bounds as he goes into switch......

The guy is f'ing brutal.

Why does Angel Rivera do 100% of PSU's matches? He's so freaking gawd awful. Missed a clear stall call when Shaver very clearly pushed Hildebrandt off the mat in a standing position with no other intent than to maintain top position - that is stalling by both spirit and letter of the rule. He then calls the wrestlers OB at edge when Hildebrandt initiates a "standing switch" when Shaver was clearly in-bounds and Hildebrandt comes in-bounds as he goes into switch......

The guy is f'ing brutal.
Angel would have to improve several levels to reach brutal…

The guy is f'ing brutal.
Ive noticed a few different refs calling OOB this season when it’s close but clearly in bounds. Not sure I’ve seen that so often before.

But wrestlestat had Olivieri beating RBY. I kid, I kid......In fairness, wasn't as close as the score indicated.

Reactions: NittanyChris
But wrestlestat had Olivieri beating RBY. I kid, I kid......In fairness, wasn't as close as the score indicated.
It wouldn't be the first time PSU guys don't pour it on in a dual in mid-January. Gotta love leaving some in the tank.

Reactions: LHavenlion
We move our 125 up to 133 if RBY isn’t available. People without redshirts available are always first in line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT