ADVERTISEMENT

Run Saquon Run! Highlights video.

Every time I watch Saquon, there are little things that you miss the first time that when you see them, make you shake your head.

For instance, the play at 45 seconds. Demetrious Cox (#7) attempts to pull down saquon from behind with his shirt. Cox is 6'1" 200.
He drags him almost 10 yards with his full weight being dragged behind, and doesn't even slow down, in fact, he still makes a cut.
The cut was so quick that Cox flies off of his feet and is whipped a little.

The speed of his cuts are just insane as well. The cut at 2:13 is barely noticeable but crucial to the play.

You know what one of the most impressive things about the man (as a player) is though?
His NFL highlights are as good or better than his college highlights.

Last edited:
Every time I watch Saquon, there are little things that you miss the first time that when you see them, make you shake your head.

For instance, the play at 45 seconds. Demetrious Cox (#7) attempts to pull down saquon from behind with his shirt. Cox is 6'1" 200.
He drags him almost 10 yards with his full weight being dragged behind, and doesn't even slow down, in fact, he still makes a cut.
The cut was so quick that Cox flies off of his feet and is whipped a little.

The speed of his cuts are just insane as well. The cut at 2:13 is barely noticeable but crucial to the place.

You know what one of the most impressive things about the man (as a player) is though?
His NFL highlights are as good or better than his college highlights.
Well said GreggK! If Saquon stays healthy for the rest of his NFL career, he might just end up being the best RB in history! He does have a tendency to get high ankle sprains as his thighs are so thick, his ankles are the week spots of his lower body. Once he gets into second gear, a defender usually gets juked out of his shoes, and in third gear, not many defenders are fast enough to catch him!

Well said GreggK! If Saquon stays healthy for the rest of his NFL career, he might just end up being the best RB in history! He does have a tendency to get high ankle sprains as his thighs are so thick, his ankles are the week spots of his lower body. Once he gets into second gear, a defender usually gets juked out of his shoes, and in third gear, not many defenders are fast enough to catch him!
After a rough day at the office, I really needed this pick me up. What an amazing, unbelievable, generational talent Saquon is and the best thing about him is that he is just as good as a person caring for and helping others.

There's always time for some Saquon!
What I always liked was the 'wait for it' moment, when someone was closing in for the dive at his feet...SQ looking over his shoulder...and when the player dives... the 'whoop' little jump/high step.
Then, there's also the countless number of tackles that didn't happen like in the Iowa game when he froze Jewell then ran right past him.
23 seconds left in the game, ball on 24yd line, he takes pass at 28, Jewell has him dead to right one-on-one, SQ momentarily pauses, freezes Jewell, scooters past him and then runs OOB at the 10 with 16 seconds left.

There's always time for some Saquon!
What I always liked was the 'wait for it' moment, when someone was closing in for the dive at his feet...SQ looking over his shoulder...and when the player dives... the 'whoop' little jump/high step.
Then, there's also the countless number of tackles that didn't happen like in the Iowa game when he froze Jewell then ran right past him.
23 seconds left in the game, ball on 24yd line, he takes pass at 28, Jewell has him dead to right one-on-one, SQ momentarily pauses, freezes Jewell, scooters past him and then runs OOB at the 10 with 16 seconds left.
That performance at Iowa still gives me goosebumps.

Reactions: PSU73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT