ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor: Steelers talking to Jones/Ham to replace Hillgrove

I’m hoping they go with Rob King. He did a good job when Hillgrove missed some games a few years ago… also liked the work he did for the Pens/Bucs.

Reactions: bison13
I’m hoping they go with Rob King. He did a good job when Hillgrove missed some games a few years ago… also liked the work he did for the Pens/Bucs.
I also agree with this: King is an excellent play by play guy and has paid his dues, plus he's Burgh guy so that's another positive.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I also agree with this: King is an excellent play by play guy and has paid his dues, plus he's Burgh guy so that's another positive.
I believe that he’s actually from Missouri, but has worked here for many years and has covered multiple sports, including the Pirates and Penguins.

Reactions: Psubiomed
Doubtful.

I wish they would move Starks to the top Color guy and put Wolfley back on the field. Starks is very good and offers insight while Wolfley is the buffoon.

Doubtful.

I wish they would move Starks to the top Color guy and put Wolfley back on the field. Starks is very good and offers insight while Wolfley is the buffoon.
It's funny that you say that about Wolfley, because my brother feels the same way about him. Wolfley's brother is the Cardinals' analyst, and he also has an unique style.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT